Vampire Knight

1. Kadaj_chan
  2. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    Here,noble form of Rido-samaHope you like it^^
  3. Chonki
    Chonki
    The picsssssssss *is in shock*
    OMG!!!! Rido-sama reminds me of Seryou-kun from Seven Days a little bit!!
    Still so hoooooooooot!
    Harem!Okaa-san thank you for link! *goes to read*
  4. Chonki
    Chonki

I .....finished reading.........
    "…so Yuuki would be safe. I promised her she would always be safe" AND that totally ruined the mood!!
  5. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    Ultie@glad you like it

I DAMN WANNA KILL THAT FREAKING F*CKING B!TCH MORE AND MORE WITH EVERY DAY OF MY EXISTENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hyuuga!!!!Come here and bring that dirty w*ore along!!!!I have to train my skills with Bloody Roses and I need target!!!!Also I have 2 new swords that reeeeeally should be testedI brought it specially for the s*ut's sakeI hope every one is ready 'cos it will be only beginning....And the whole process will be reeeally long
  6. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    oh Rido-Sama!How you bring passion to my heart and soul with your handsome noble face!
    oh...just ignore that Yuki part in that fic
    what do you think about the rest of the fic?
  7. Chonki
    Chonki
    It was angsty and beautiful...and sad!
    *sadist Hyuuga mode :ON*
    Hai Aya-tan~! Ohhh wait if this going to be our dummy I'll go and borrow Hibari-sama's tonfas Always wanted to use these!....oh and maybe dynamites~!!
    It's going to be so much f~un!!
  8. Sakurazukamory
    Sakurazukamory
    I just saw the pics with Zero and Kaname and Rido as well, they're so hot
  9. cally
    cally
    i know i will probably not get too popular saying this but i just don't like kaname at all. he annoys the heck outta me, being all..calm. boring! >.< if anyone deserves yuuki (who's just another pain in the ass for that matter uh) it's zero.
  10. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    Callo-chaaaaaaan~ Please, don't mention the name of that B!TCH 'cos it's here~

Hyuuga@We're starting, Gokudera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The 10th is ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sakura-chan@Glad you like them~^^