And I have a set with that picture~!
    Geez Kaname-sama looks so rapeable~!
  2. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    yeah....indeed he does
    the old days he had spent with Haruka-sama and Rido-sama
  3. Chonki
    Chonki

Good ol' times when he hopefully didn't have so much desire for...
    Kaname-onisama....
    That's the worst!
  4. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    and that is exactly why we should skin the wh0re alive!
    she shall die in the most painful way!
  5. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    Uwa, ultie, please just don't mention that word 'oniisama...'It's just so gross hearing it from that damn freaking s!uty b!tch's mouth Even my Death Scythe became so pale remembering it
    And you both such a generous family~That pics are so gorgeousI love our Holy Harem
    BTW, who want some souvenir, such as some b!tch's flesh?It was such a terrible accident, you know......I kinda went too far with Bloody Roses,katana and Scythe.....And ACCIDENTALLY ripped some flesh from w!ore's body^^
  6. Chonki
    Chonki
    *hugs Assassin!Mommy's Death Scythe*
    Ohhh noes how could you do that
    Maybe I shall make amulets with that!? Or maybe boots or jacket....nah I wold need more skin for that....and who would want to wear something so gross from S!UTS skin...but amulets are fine~!
    I think I shall take care of her mouth...lips especially!! Maybe sew them....or blow up~!? *sticks a dynamite into her mouth*
    Looks good!
    *hits B!tch with tonfa*
    HERBIVORE!!!!!
  7. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    I am sure you have these wonderful portraits of Kaname-sama and Zero,but I feel like posting it to complete our party for ripping some flesh from w!ore's body

8. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    Aaaaah~Mommy, I love youThis AWESOME pics make me wanna do some incest things with both you and ultie now,when my the most perverted mode is ON!
  9. Chonki
    Chonki
    VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!
    The second picture is EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEE!!!!!!! *completely neglect the fact that it's b!tches leg and hits her with tonfa*
    Harem!Okaa-san~!
  10. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    just ignore the wh0re ultimate-chan
    concentrate on the love between kaname-sama and Zero!
    so beautiful!
    so shining in their eyes!