aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Vampire Knight

1. Kadaj_chan
    I am so happy that you liked that fic so some one needs some delicious blood?
    well of course....
  2. Kadaj_chan
    hey...I was wandering in aarin's fiction section and I saw a Kaname-sama/Zero lemon one-shot => click Here
    it is good for some nosebleed,but of course nothing compared like the other links I just stumbled upon it and I thought to share
  3. Chonki
    Chonki
    It was great!! I just finished it....maybe a little too much of OOCness but still veeery nosebleeding~!
  4. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    I have told you that blood moon is great.
    the best fact is that is dead in it
  5. Chonki
    Chonki
    Blood Moon is great~!
    And is dead. Well they are crying over her a little to much for me but it can;t be helped I guess.
  6. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    Bwahahaha!!!!!Who damn cares if someone cries over the B!TCH!!!! or not????She is freaking DEAD and it's the only thing that matter and makes our existence such a heaven!!!!!!!
    MOMMY!!!!!!!You're my eternal GOD after Rido-sama!
  7. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    you make me blush assassin-chan
    hey guys,here is the link of the one-shot of alternate version scene for Blood Moon Chapter 22 which the author has written
    Touch my Scars, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

and here is another link of one-shot in aarin fiction section for you assassin-chan. => click here I saw that ulitmate-chan has reviewed this Kaname-sama/Zero fic already,so she have read it.... so this link is specially for you if you have not read it
  8. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    I've read it the moment you gave me the link Damn, wit-chan is awesome!!!!!and I love it though my obsession with Blood Moon is still ON
  9. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    indeed wit-chan is awesome
    but there is some thing unique in blood moon that I have never seen in the other VK fictions it makes you obsessed....and the smexy scenes in the blood moon are just SO well-written that you won't get tired from reading them though they are so long

another Kaname-sama/zero lemon one-shot => click here!
  10. Chonki
    Chonki
    HAREM!OKAA-SAMA I'm just gonna let you know that I just voted fro you
    I'm so proud that Kaname-sama's Holy VK Harem's Okaa-san made it!