aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Vampire Knight

1. cally
    cally
    well since i'm not really part of the harem maybe i could pass this time? O.O *sneaks away*
  2. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan

you are sneaking away from Rido-sama's noble punishment?!
    But I guess now I can have all Rido-sama's noble time to myself
  3. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    @ultimate-chan:have you read blood moon at last?
  4. Chonki
    Chonki
    You wish Harem!Okaa-san! I;m taking this punishment!

.....*blush*...n-not yet!! But I will!
  5. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan

you have not read it yet?
    so as your punishment Rido-sama won't punish you and I have his noble punishment
    it is your own fault
  6. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    Aaaah~~~Okaa-sama~~~ Blood moon is awesome~I love you so much for giving me the link Now I wanna read MORE!!!!!!!! Kaname-sama x Zero....*drolling*
  7. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    @Assassin-chan: yeah,it is so damn awesome...so full of angst and smex and love the best fact is the B*tch is dead I really enjoyed reading it.which chapters were your fav? mine were nearly all but the chapters were Zero and Kaname-sama get in to a fight in front of all the nobles because Kaname-sama wanted to bind Zero and then Kaname-sama bite Zero....and then the flood....so much angst!
    Rido-sama is so much satisfied with you and you shall have punishment with his noble majesty Assassin-chan!
  8. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    @Mommy:The B!TCH'S dead is something that made me want to read it and turned my whole life into Heaven!!!After I knew that the most EBIL grin stayed on my face such a long time.....
    Aaaaaaah~....And....you know....you know that smexy scenes with our passionate pureblood and his greedy hunter Damn, I thought I will die because of nosebleeds and drolling!!!!!!
    And it's so long!!!!I printed it and it's like a novel that I love so much!!!!(I love long stories more than short^^But of course, if it's worth reading^^)
    Zero...unable to escape from Kaname.....Those desires that they both have....Aaaah DAMN!!!!!!It's too gorgeous!!!!!And I love every single moment and chapter there!!!!!I think until I find some other amazing story,I'll keep re-reading the story
    Oh...You and Rido-sama are too kind to me,reallyAnd I was soooo waiting for his noble punishment!!!Mommy, I love you
  9. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    @Assassin-chan:that smexy scenes nearly killed me from blood loss they were very beautifully written! and I have printed it too shame on our ultimate defender that has not read it yet!
  10. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    Haha^^I'm sure she'll read it after our satisfied comments about it^^
    Ultie!!!!!!!!You should read it!!!It's so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I really love only few fics and stories out of everything I've ever read,but this one is a real masterpieceI really fell for itListen to your two mommies and Rido-sama will give you his noble punishment too!!!!!!!!!!
    Okaa-sama! Do you know some other beautiful angst amazing stories that I could read?My heart want more Kaname-sama x ZeroAnd LESS B!TCH of course