aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Vampire Knight

1. cally
    cally

okay, i'll patiently wait and let you guys introduce yourself, i'm flattered to be under consideration anyhow lol. so now, can i refer to you (kadaj-chan) as okaa-san?
  2. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!New cards!!!It's AWESOME!!!!!!I love Zero lv 8 the most~Aaaaah~Zero....I've been so waiting for it~
    And of course, I bought both and spent about 400 000 during only 5 minutes But I'm happy~
    Callo-chaaaaan~WELCOME!!!!!(Though it's a little late,huh^^)
    AND!!!! I'm Relentless Yuuki Hunters' Lustful Captain And The Main Assassin Of Kaname-Sama's Holy VK Harem! So I'm in charge of torturing and killing the freaking w*ore^^
  3. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    @callo-chan:yeah...of course
    @Assassin-chan:I have bought Zero L4....but I have not bought Zero L8 since I am a part of a faery garden project I can not do what I want with my points aimlessly That level 8 Zero is love!
  4. cally
    cally
    *giggles* that's a great name! what a spirit lol. despite the fact that i don't care for kaname-sama i sure like the idea of his holy harem a lot
  5. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    the ultimate seme of this holy harem is Rido-sama of course and he instructs the other bishies with his holy whip
  6. cally
    cally
    aw of course.,how stupid of me thinking it'd be kaname lol. since i adore rido-sama maybe there isn't that much of a problem then. i trust he can control kaname O.O
  7. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    Ahhahaha!!!YEAH!!!That's the spirit of our Harem, so you're always welcome here and especially in this thread as long as you're not sl*t's fan
    And Rido-sama is our everything hereWithout him we and our sweetie cutie bishies will be lost and really really, really and truly sad
  8. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    Okaa-sama!!!!!I'm sure you'll purchase it very soon 'cos Kaname-sama needs his gorgeous Zero
  9. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    @callo-chan:
    Kaname-sama is has the control over himself perfectly but of course he has some BDSM play some times with Rido-sama
  10. Chonki
    Chonki
    OK time to introduce myself too! Ekhem: Ultimate Defender of Kaname-sama Holy VK Harem and Rido-sama Whip to your service~!
    Yay I received a punishment??? Really?
    Excuse me for now....*goes to Rido-sama's chambers*