aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Vampire Knight

1. Kadaj_chan

Rido-sama shall not be sad with our services !
  2. Chonki
    Chonki
    All Hail Rido-sama!!!All hail Holy VK Harem!!

I gotta be strong to regain my position of worthy Ultimate Defender and access to Rido-sama's chambers!
  3. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    the new chapter was updated
    God...I had gone sick from seeing that much of that wh0re Yuuki .... but damn....Aidou-senpai did a good job with giving her creeps with his ice
  4. Chonki
    Chonki
    OMG why's the b!tch on a first page~!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    I'm already pissed!!
    Gooooooood what's with this "Oh damn I'm such a beauty and have nails done by Kaname-ONIIIIISAMA and I'm such a great fighter too!" look?
    Oh such humiliation for Idol-senpai to call that wh0re -sama!
    Shiki-tan took Ichijou-senpai by his hand!!!??? <33333333
    ....back to reality!!
    When Wild-senpai wanted to tell something TO IDOL-SENPAI only she was like "Oh what is it? (because you know I'm a very important person now I gotta know everything cause I'm cool")
    That's our Idol-senpai!!!I'm sure he wanted to stab her!!! I'm soooo sure!!!!!
    And ohhhhh our merciful Yuuki-sama was asking what happened to a man she probably didn;t even know! But since she's super cute and good girl she had too! AND of course she had to bump into Chairman and Zero....
    "I will definitely find whoever did it!" ....Oh it's new Sherlock F*cking Holmes
    OHHHH GOD PLEASE I BEG YOU MATSURI-SENSEI KILL THAT GOD F*CKING DAMN WH0RE!!!!!!!I CAN;T STAND HER ANYMOOOOOORE!!! SHE'S DESTROYING VK!!!!!!!!!!
    I got into killer mood!!!!!!
    But we also had a tearful reunion between Kaname-sama and Zero~!!
  5. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    THAT DAMN FREAKING F!CKING WH0RE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'LL DAMN KILL HER!!!!!IF MATSURI-SENSEI DON'T,I'LL DAMN KILL THAT B!TCHY SL!T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What with that "I'll protect the ones I love" and blah blah blah Stupid WH0RE!!!!!!!!!!!And Wakaba freaking pisses me off
    Aaah~But the reunion of Kaname-sama and Zero in the end was so exciting~I wanna see what will happen in the next chapter~ But of course without SL!T
  6. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    But I really have to give Kaname-sama a 100 for this comment he made to the slut:

*Yuuki,go to your room....*

meaning that you are useless no matter how much manicure is done on your ugly nails so,go away and don't get in the way you wh0re

7. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    Aaah~Okaa-sama~You're so rightI so love your ability to see through everything and everyone in a right angle....
  8. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan

you make me so blush assassin-chan
    oh,did you see the new fiction thread I made here? feel free to add more fiction links in it
  9. Chonki
    Chonki
    Harem!Okaa-san you are truly meant to be the Harem's Okaa-san!!! This ability of your is simply amazing!!! Gotta share that with me!!
    *takes out Flame Arrow and XANXUS' guns*

EAT THIS B!TCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan

I am sure that Idol-senpai was dying to freeze the crap of the slut on the spot

that slut wearing the dress that Kaname-sama has bought for him and showing off