aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Vampire Knight

1. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    MOMMYYY!!!!I SO agree with you about Zero-chan lv 10!!!!Kaname-sama deserves to HAVE him!!!
  2. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    Have just suggested some more pics of Zero-chan, Ichiru-chan and Ichijo~
    Let's cross fingers, shall we?
  3. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    yeah ,let's cross fingers every one
  4. Chonki
    Chonki
    D'awwww we didn't get through...to be honest I don't know any of the characters chose I suck I know~
    But anyways you know what? I WANT NEW VK CHAPPY!!!!!!
    I haven't felt that way for a while and now that feeling came back!
    Now Harem!Oka-san I haven't checked that link out...I decided to wait for whole chapter!!
    OMGOMGOMG RIDOOOO-SAMAAAAAA!!!!
  5. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    my comments on chapter 58:

Oh,God...Isaya was epic when he asked miss wh0ry *why don't you choose to simply do NOTHING? *
    it means you are pathetic and worthless, please go and continue wh0ring around in your damn house and don't think that the whole world need your help, you b!tch!
    Isaya is HAWT! I like him
    That woman Sara is seriously a slut. *Sara Ichijou*?! WTF?! and Takuma is after her like love-sick puppy GO BACK TO SHIKI-TAN ALREADY!
    I have a feeling that Sara has enrolled in that school only for lesbo blood sucking
    and as much as I hate her for calling Zero a dog and those awful things,the things she said were kinda true but very bitter. Zero has the blood of three purebloods=> Shizuka,Kaname-sama,(miss wh0re ) and you know now that I am thinking I am feeling sad for Zero. He is so lonely. with no one. At the last arc in the battle with Rido-sama, Kaname-sama gave him his blood,then there was those things with Ichiru that made him to drink his twin's blood and Ichiru died and all of it made Zero a very strong hunter. But it was just like using Zero. and then leaving him after he did his job.like throwing away your old toy that has entertained you for so long a new doll.and it makes me sad to see that some thing like this in the actual manga. when I saw Sara told Zero this,I realized how much damage Kaname-sama had done to Zero's heart.yes,I am blaming Kaname-sama.because Kaname-sama used Zero as a pawn and then left. I not even considering miss wh0re because her brain is so small to even understand these matters. and Kaname-sama and Zero are made for each other.
    ok,apart from this rants...RIDO-SAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE IS BACK!

but the way Kaname-sama was talking to him was like he always kept talking to him may be Rido-sama appears in that chamber which is Kaname-sama's coffin and may be he will regain his strength soon
  6. fionajunehope
    fionajunehope
    i think i really really need to get into the manga because i am totally confused
  7. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    @fiona: you are not reading the manga? you really should! because the story has not ended yet!
  8. fionajunehope
    fionajunehope
    ok will do
  9. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    Mommy.....um...sorry for asking, but YOU NOTICED IT ONLY NOW!!!!!!???????????????What were you reading/watching then???!!!!(I'm talking about Zero's situation) It was always obvious how Kaname tortured Zero-chan and what he has done to him!!!!!!That's why I feel so much sympathy for him!!!!He is alone, he is betrayed AGAIN(remember Ichiru?Yeah, THIS together with that stupid WH0RE! ) and thrown away, DAMMIT!!!!!And that filthy SLuT is living her happy careless worthless life with HIS Kaname-sama!!!!!!Don't you think that it's 'a little' unfair???Zero-chan is not himself anymore and mostly like a lifeless shell and you've noticed it only NOW???After this chapter?????Really, mommy.....stop watching only on Kaname-sama, Zero-chan deserves our attention too, you know....Am I the only one who loves or at least likes him? *feels sad and lonely*
    And I don't think that Ichijo is in love with Sara...she is a damn pureblood, she is most likely forcing him....he is not showing anything but fear and forced smiles towards herWell, maybe I'm wrong.
    Yeah, Isaya is something, I like him Somehow...I want to see more of him and know his nature...like maybe make him fight Zero-chanHe needs to test his Bloody Rose
    I think Kaname-sama talks to Rido-sama pretty often....you right, mommy, they behaved like it was some casual talk and it looked like Rido-sama knows everything about Kaname-sama's life and what's going on...(as expected from Rido-sama )
    Damn, I hope that B!TCH won't come home for a long time....let her visit all the purebloods as much as she want and take as much time as only possible so that she won't come back brainwashing Kaname-sama again, DAMMIT!!!!!AGAIN, somebody KILL HER ALREADY!!!!!!
  10. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    No...I always knew these facts and those things made me so sad. but until now the horrible realization of what tormenting weight Kaname-sama had forced on Zero-chan's soul hadn't come straight in my face like this it was like a slap to be honest
    Kaname-sama did a very cruel thing to Zero-chan. Zero-chan's heart is so broken and he is so lonely