aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Vampire Knight

1. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    Yeah, one hard,HUGE relentless slap....well, then I'm just glad you've finally realized it DAMN!!!!That's one of the most major reasons why I hate the B!TCHY SLuT so much!!!!!She ruins everything she touches or even sees!!!!!DAMN WH0RE!!!!MOMMY!!!!!!I'm so sad now!!!!!My little Zero-chaaaaaan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. Chonki
    Chonki
    Haha now it's my time to comment the chappy!
    Well ummmm...... OMG KANAME-SAMA X RIDO-SAMA!!!!!!!!!Sooo hawt!!!!!!
    Next damn VK is changing into shoujo-ai !! Seriously what is that Sar x someone action..come one we get shoujo-ai and we can't get any Zero x Kaname....or anything...hmm well ok yes we got a little of Kaname x Rido this time but it's still not comparable to the lesbo action!!

OMG AND THAT B!TCH SHE THINKS SHE'S WHO!????? Come on as Harem!Okaa-san pointed out she DIDN'T kill Rido-sama, Zero did this!! And she dares to call Rido-sama her uncle!! ??

And to br honest I'm quite confused... about this whole sacrifice thing...I think it's just because I'm pretty dumb but seriously it confuses me! I'm such a fail! HAHA

OH AND THE WH0RE SHOULD DIE!! "Ok Aidou let's go to the next house" and she's showing of that cool looking Srtemis of hers cause she thinks she looks so awesome and wooooow!!

Hmmm to me Zero is like a walking angst But he has rights to be that way since as you all said he war really hurt...and what that Sara told him that they threw him away...that must have been awful for him! Poor Zero really I thin he and Kaname-sama should get to be together as quick as possible! Under Rido-sama's control of course!
  3. fionajunehope
    fionajunehope
    how are wee all tonight? been reading vk on mangafox up to vol 3 but i am getting more anouyed about the silly little brat well you all know who, she is such a ***** she pissen me of so in other words i know now where you all are comming from
  4. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    well,thank God you know now why we all hate that miss wh0re
    she is such a pathetic being
  5. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    Ah, fiona-chan!Dearest!!!!I'm so glad that you understand our feelings!No,seriously, it makes me happy
    but be prepared 'cos that stupid B!TCHY WH0RISH SLuT becomes even MORE annoying with every freaking chapter!!
  6. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    I am seriously wondering how Hino-sensei is going to end this manga...I mean this cycle between Kaname-sama/Zero-chan/Slutty is seriously sick never-ending one...if you know what I mean? it can not be ended ultimately other than with a character death....and God forbid if some thing happens to kaname-sama or Zero-chan the way is miss wh0re's death....but I dunno what Hino-sensei thinks
  7. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    Let's just hope that she won't do anything bad to Kaname-sama or Zero-chan....They had suffered enough already unlike that stupid WH0RE, don't you think?While the B!TCH lives her worthless useless happy life, both our bishies feel pain in their hearts, dammit!!!!!
    Haaah.....should I pray for her death???Yeah, I will
  8. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    you know the thing that makes me worried is that vampire knight manga categories are these: anime, mystery, romance, school life, shoujo, supernatural, tragedy

tragedy!!!!

I dunno what tragedy will going to happen but I am going to pray that it will happen to miss wh0re that will be NOT a tragedy then
  9. Chonki
    Chonki
    Hmmm I hope so too mommy....Rido-sama's disappearance was a tragedy to us also ... BUT I really hope she'll die...that's like my biggest wish at the moment!!
  10. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    But Rido-sama is back with his noble handsome appearance so,we can hope for a tragedy to happen to slutty too