aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Vampire Knight

1. Chonki
    Chonki
    Well I hope to get rid of blindfold during the "training"
  2. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    as the master-mind of the Holy Harem I will speak to Rido-Sama personally so he won't use a blindfold this education is important
  3. Chonki
    Chonki
    Thank you sensei!
  4. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    So I'm finaly cought up (hada minor delay). I was very shocked at the "nails" part. I can now see how that sent you all in an uproar...

There's a new hunter huh...Very nice

I think Yuuki's old friend might get a little too close to Zero...I think she might be on my hit list since I've already claimed Zero.
  5. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    @cho...sorry...Ultimate defender: you are welcome

@katsbrainwarp: so you saw that manicure fiasco?! That Yuuki sure has brainwashed our Kaname-sama....I mean what the hell was that?! The new hunter?you mean Katou-sensei?he had a past with Zero and Yagari-sensei...I wonder what they were up to and I don't think that Yori will get THAT close to Zero....for the time being at least
  6. Chonki
    Chonki
    Hehe Katou-sensei has some issues with Zero and Yagari we can only wonder what is that~!
  7. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    Katou-sensei AND some issues with Zero and Yagari-sensei I wonder what could it be a hot BDSM so if they got captured by Rido-sama by chance, they would be ready?
  8. Chonki
    Chonki
    Katou-san...I didn't know him from that side...is he cooperating with Rido-sama?
  9. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    that seductive smirk of Rido-sama is enough to make any one cooperate
  10. Chonki
    Chonki
    GO RIDO-SAMA RULE THE WORLD!!
    He has a bunch of fangirls here so there's no need to worry. We have some strong arguments here~!