aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Vampire Knight

1. Kadaj_chan
    well,if shiki-chan gets to come to the bishie party too he won't get bored
  2. Chonki
    Chonki
    And he'll entertain us by using the magical whip of his I'm looking forward to it~!
  3. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    oh yeah....that whip
    but we can't forget that Rido-Sama has the same ability too,and he can use the whip in far greater distances than shiki-chan so,we have two whip users
    as they say:
    Like father,like son
    though Shiki-chan has not the same ability as Rido-Sama to be an absolute seme
  4. Chonki
    Chonki
    No one can disobey Rido-sama even Kaname-sama ^^ BUT if we take a cute uke (like Idol or Ichijou or Chairman) then Shika-chan can become seme ~!
    I feel that it will become quite a show with two whip users Maybe we should quickly leave some candles, shackles, gags and other toys next to door, knock and run away! I'm sure Rido-sama will get the idea
  5. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    well,right now Idol-senpai is on a mission so unluckily he can not join the fun but I am sure that Shiki-chan can be Ichijou's seme
    wow....a wonderful idea to leave some toys for them....*goes to get the toys*
  6. Chonki
    Chonki
    Thank you I'm flattered that our VK family's Master Brain said that to a humble me~!
    I always knew YOU had them!
    I only admit I took shackles and candles (you know Rido-sama needed a good excuse to come and join us in our little evil plan...)
  7. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    awwwz...don't say that chonki!your idea was great!
    *drools as watches Rido-Sama handcuffing Kaname-Sama*
  8. Chonki
    Chonki
    So it started Ohh Rido-sama is already handing for toys? He indeed doesn't waste his time
  9. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    oh yeah,indeed Rido-Sama don't waste any time....and now he is going to teach shiki-chan the PROPER use of the marvelous whip
  10. Chonki
    Chonki
    You know what something weird happened to aarin..or is it only me
    Nevermind about the new freakin' chappy! It was surprising....You know
    [spoiler]
    Kaname sama did Yuuki's manicure....I wonder who was he practicing on of course Yuuki was like acting like "OHHHH GOOOOOOOOD I'm so asome that every single person in this room want meh~!" so annoying...and everyone met on ball and we have to wait goddamn 1 month for new chappy.
    And watch out: my bishiedar is on New shmexy bishie apppeared~! Kaito-sensei ^^ yay~!