aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Vampire Knight

1. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    When I get around to doing some shopping out here I'll see what I can find. I want my own Zero and Kaneme, to keep all to myself. But I might share too.
  2. Chonki
    Chonki
    I would share with you...I think! Ebay? Waaah I'm no good with online shops...but I can see VK and VK Guilty full seasons...I want them
  3. Secchii
    Secchii
    lol yah i hope you find some nice stuff katsu~!!
    lol im pretty bad at it too~ but they do have those for sale....really expensive though...but they also have a really nice limited addiction box set~
  4. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    Chonki & Secchii: I lovr your new avatars.

Chonki I'd really share. I actually went off base yesterday, I went to a sushi go round. It was really cool. I even found a 100 yen store, (didn't go in though) If i find anything cool I'll send you something.

You too Secchii. Since you 2 help me keep this social group going.
  5. sequoi
    sequoi
    Hello there... I'm new here... And my favorite character is Zero. He is kakkoii... >///<
    Absolutely love the manga and anime...
  6. Chonki
    Chonki
    sequoi: HI! Another Zero fangirl...why don't you like Kan-chan? He's so cute

Katsu: Whoa Did I told you I love you!? And keeping this group alive is just a pleasure!
  7. Secchii
    Secchii
    welcome sequoi! zero rly is smexy isnt he?!! lol~
    @katsu: ahaha~ too kind~ -glomp- i would love that however~ you dont really have to~ im more happy with just the thought~ sence it wasnt really much work (at all)
  8. sequoi
    sequoi
    @ Chonki : Hahahahhahaha... I like Zero b/c he looks vulnerable but actually he is stronger than he realize... About Kaname, i actually like his dark side... It's absolutely HOT... But if i have to choose, i got to say i chose Zero.
    @ Secchii : I know... Tell me about it... And he is so cool... *fangirlscreammm*
  9. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    sequoi: and my I just say ANOTHER HERO FAN!!!!

Chonki: Just because ZERO's our favorite dosn't mean we don't like Kaneme, He's just a really close second for most.
  10. sequoi
    sequoi
    @ katsbrainwarp : Thanks for the warm welcome... ^^
    I'll enjoy my stay here...