aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Vampire Knight

1. Kadaj_chan
    oh yeah....on Kaname-Sama
    may be shiki-chan will train on Ichijou-senpai?
  2. Chonki
    Chonki
    That would be hot!
  3. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    and Rido-Sama will see on their progress directly and plays with his beautifyl noble pureblood pet Kaname-Sama
  4. Chonki
    Chonki
    And of course will be also witnessing it!?
  5. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    Kadaj_chan: Thank you for the greeting I wouldn't call my self the Club Master though, I think that title's more for my 2 loyal members. They've kept this group alive in my absence, and for that I thank them.

Chonki: In answer to your questions I'm doing good, jus t got home from a 2 day get away to Tokyo Disneyland & Disneysea it was awsome.

as for the New VK night chapters I'll be sure to have them read before my next post.

.... what I hope Yuuki Looks Like
  6. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    @katsbrainwarp:you make my blush
    @cho...I meant Ultimate defender:oh yeah.... will see the whole scene and will cry in pure jealousy and pain
  7. Chonki
    Chonki
    Katsu-chan you make me blush too~! Tokyo Disneyland & Disneysea ?? I'm so freakin' jealous!!
    Kadaj-chan Im soooooooo loking forward to see that!!
  8. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    you know a defender has to play fair but you are full of malice towards not that I mind of course!This for Kaname-Sama's sake and that deserves no better
  9. Chonki
    Chonki
    Yes I am doing it for the sake if Kaname-sama and his holy VK harem!! And of course Rido-sama's whip too!
    No really she deserves the worst!
  10. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    though Rido-Sama's whip needs no protection and we can just sit back and enjoy the scenes he makes with it on his noble pets