Hottest.Manga.Ever.

I'm totally in love with Hibari. <3
  2. NOGOODTSUNA12
    NOGOODTSUNA12
    Yes yes it is!!!
  3. nwoppertje
    nwoppertje
    I actually used to hate the series >_>;;

Until Xanxus and Squalo appeared and then it became relevant to my interests~
  4. Cielonegro
    Cielonegro
    I agree with the manga being hot~ T-too bad I'm one of those fangirls who like Allx27 and a few others pairings as exception D;

(I can't believe it took me so long to find a KHR com)
  5. PinkIce
    PinkIce
    Lol, it SO much convincing for me to start watching KHR because of the little chibi arcobalenos. But I'm glad I gave in; I don't know how I'd live without Reborn/Lambo and Mukuro/Hibari (my oddly satisfying OTP).

LAMBO NEEDS MORE LOVE!!!
  6. GokuderaLia
    GokuderaLia
    ~Warning: SHAMELESS PLUG!! XDDD

SPOILER
    Anybody here interested in joining my "Vongola Famiglia"?

Just PM/VM me. XD
    SPOILER

Anyway, to everyone!

Anyone here who watches the Arcobaleno arc? ^_^
  7. SNGAARA
    SNGAARA
    Actually, I like the manga more than the anime BUT I'm following them both! So, I'm watching the Alcobaleno arc as well ^^
  8. GokuderaLia
    GokuderaLia
    ~Arcobaleno arc is awesome!

It doesn't look like a filler arc at all since Amano-sensei's also the one who writes the story for it.
    And yeah, I follow both too. XD
  9. Ookamikage13
    Ookamikage13
    I love following both but I am angry at myself for getting so close to the most recent episodes. I should have waited but curiosity just gets to you with KHR. xD Waiting for a week is so nerve-wracking. Nerve-wracking to the extreme...
  10. Loveless3173
    Loveless3173
    >o< Hello~
    Well, *cough* Kyaa~ I am so happy that i decided to watch this anime (and read the manga) when i did. At first i was reluctant to watch it cuz... idk... it just REALLY didn't catch my interest.... Until i found a Picture of Hibari. *o* omg!! it was amazing and made up my mind to finally take a peek. haha.. and now i just can't get enough!! Mind You, the first 20 eps had me just about regretting the act of watching... until i finally saw Mukuro... ah~ its so fantastic! lol... (started watching it about the time of the "Battle for Sky Ring" started) - {started manga around TYL! Arc}
    --------------------------
    As for the newest Ep... or Filler Arc... its actually really good!! i was kinda put out cuz i was thinking... *rolls eyes* "Oh, gawd... here we go another dumb filler..." but like when i began the show.... I am happy i stuck around. I'm happy that we got to see all of the Arcobaleno earlier than in the manga. Yay... i can't wait for next weeks ep! O.O Reborn and everyone captured?!!! the utter calamity! lol...
Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 LastLast