aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Katekiyo Hitman Reborn!!!

1. Yumi Kirei
    Yumi Kirei
    Your getting me hype about cosplaying. XD

If I could I would cosplay as Gokudera because of all the belts and dynamites.

Do you have cosplaying friends? o.o
  2. Kuroneko-sama
    Kuroneko-sama
    As a matter of fact I do. And they are all members of aarin as well! We've been meeting up for a while, and came to the decision to cosplay Reborn for our next convention.

You should totally try to cosplay! Its so fun. -drools- Gokudera and his belts!!
  3. wicen89
    wicen89
    Hi...
    I Sunlily...
    hehehe...
  4. Kuroneko-sama
    Kuroneko-sama
    sunlily!
  5. Yumi Kirei
    Yumi Kirei
    Hello, Sunlily. ^^

~ I'll make sure I cosplay on the next convention that comes up. XD
  6. yaoihime22
    yaoihime22
    i started the manga first and was addicted to it , now i'm waiting for some chapters to pile up so i can watch it in one go also cuz is so short that it only leaves you wanting more and that seriously gets me mad. The anime i have been keeping up with each episode coming out . I love goku=sawada that's my fav all times pairing but i love hibari-san hes like the best seme there is . fanfiction is not so up to date with and there's not a lot of it , i have a couple of stories that once done would love you guys oppinion ...

Its great to be able to join this group...
  7. asiarose283
    asiarose283
    I absolutely adore this series, and I just had to join this group.

My favorite character is Gokudera and I tend to pair him with my other fav. Yamamoto... Yay 8059!!

I think this is one of the only series I read/watch where I actually like almost everyone in it. Everyone is so interesting and the story is cool how it went from a more slapstick comedy to a more serious action series.

Plus, all of the guys are really hot, especially TYL
  8. NOGOODTSUNA12
    NOGOODTSUNA12
    Silly Tsuna and Hibari-sempai are my life there just both so cool and cute cant get enough of them.
  9. NOGOODTSUNA12
    NOGOODTSUNA12
    I love yama-chan and octopuse head aswell too the EXTREAM(...Big brother ryohei) to be true i just love everyone in this show even the bad guys lol.
  10. Baka1Usagi
    Baka1Usagi
    okay i just love KHR ^^

my fav pairing's 692718 (MukuTsunaHiba) but 802759 (YamaTsunaGoku) is alos cute ^^

oh yeah ever wondered if Tsuna and co. are ever gonna 'rescue' Mukuro???
    that would be cool
Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast