aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Katekiyo Hitman Reborn!!!

1. Mizuiro
    Mizuiro
    I'm a big fan of 1827 ^___^
    Nice to meet everyone =D

@Camysan - I've been on KHR for a year nao, and trust me... that some good crack XD

I'm cosplaying as Tsuna for the AnimeNext convention... nao if I can just get his hair right ><
  2. Mizuiro
    Mizuiro
    ignore this... something wrong with internet
  3. Mizuiro
    Mizuiro
    ignore this too... same problem >.>
  4. Ookamikage13
    Ookamikage13
    wahhhhh, i really really want KHR to come to America already. I know the manga is but the anime should come...now. They are taking it away from the internet slowly due to the power given to funimation...so, so...gr i just want to own it.
    love love Reborn.
  5. Ookamikage13
    Ookamikage13
    my gosh...i read chapter 232 and just squeaked when they showed that tsuna uses a motorcycle in the future. gah...tsuna tsuna is just....ahhhhhh!!! x3
  6. SNGAARA
    SNGAARA
    heyy ^^ haven't been here for quite some time but...I LOVE KHR!!!
    Started reading the manga ^^ Loving it, really!!!
    And nice pics, everyone!
  7. HokaHoka
    HokaHoka
    AHAH I'm newbie here...and I saw the group at SNGAARA's page XD XD XD
    So be nice with me...because I just watch the episodes till now (122) and I didn't read the manga...but I will start soon and I think I will buy it as well XD XD XD
  8. yaoi_fun_fan
    yaoi_fun_fan
    Hello everybody here! Seems it's my first time here.. I do love love love love love KHR veeeeery much! The last episode of the anime I saw was 123! And I'm waiting for my friend to give the newest episode..

I've got lots of fav pairings there, but for now I'll say XanxusSqualo.. Hwahaha!
  9. HokaHoka
    HokaHoka
    OwO I like that pairing as well but I like as well Gokudera x Tsuna and Yamamoto x Hibari and Mukuro x Tsuna or Mukuro x Hibari *ahah actually I love them all XD*
  10. Ziva
    Ziva
    KHR is so great. It's my favorite anime and manga. Gokudera is amazing. Chibi Goku was so cute.
Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast