aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Katekiyo Hitman Reborn!!!

1. HokaHoka
    HokaHoka
    Ziva
    OMG found another Goku lover?
  2. yaoi_fun_fan
    yaoi_fun_fan
    Nee, nee, nee, has anyone seen KHR-anime- eps 128?? (I haven't been following the manga, unfortunatelt) Uwahh.. I know it's not good to write spoiler here, but.. Ahh~ an unexpected event, about Hibari. In the middle of fight between Hibari and Genkishi.. Ah, does someone know when would XanxusTYL appear? I've been waiting for him to come out in the anime!
  3. Ookamikage13
    Ookamikage13
    I wish someone would sub the Rebocon in english. >_<
    random
    but I am just putting that out there. I have the entire thing on mp4 video but I don't know japanese very well. I can only catch a few sentences and phrases. I'm not expert (sadly).
  4. Kuroneko-sama
    Kuroneko-sama
    I think I joined, but I never actually posted But here I am. I've been obsessing on Anything Reborn for sometime time now, so its the greatest crack out there..lol

As for Pairings I'm pretty much all for the Tsuna-bicycle idea. He is just the greatest uke, and dammit, I want to be him so I can be surrounded by such handsome men too!!! *cries*

But cosplaying is the next best thing, so I at least got that...xD Now if only I could get myself a Yamamoto and Gokudera.......kufufufufu!
  5. Yumi Kirei
    Yumi Kirei
    Hello, everyone. This is the very first group I joined.

I've been reading KHR since before the anime came out and I'm in love with this manga. I watch the anime also, but it is nothing compare to the manga. =/ I really like how the manga went from simple comedy to awesome action in like 0.01seconds. XD

I also LOVE the way the characters are drawn and portrait. ^^

I think this series is really slashable, but the only pairing I follow is 8059. Though, I some times read some D18 or ReboLambo.

I don't think I have a favorite character, since they are all so lovable. If I had to choose it would be Lambo and Ryohei. In every panel I see Lambo....It's just comedy genius, I swear. I love Ryohei with his 'EXTREME' and I don't want to get started with other characters because then my post will be infinite. XD
  6. Kuroneko-sama
    Kuroneko-sama
    Hello! yumi This series is indeed so slashable. I wonder if amano sensei did it with the intention of apealing greatly to both the female and her male audience. Her male audience is kept happy with all the new gadgets, the constant power ups of the characters and their diversity.

As for the female readers, they get more that amazing eye candy and the ability to slash every possible male character there exists and make it a true possibility and not just because the fangirl says so.

Gosh they are all just so hot!!!
  7. Yumi Kirei
    Yumi Kirei
    Hi, Kuroneko-sama! ^^

Lol, I really do I agree with your post. XD Amano really does draw them all so hot, before she drew them really simple and plain, but since the Mukuro arc started she's been improving them little by little until they reached(This, this and this) level of hotness.

Who would you like to cosplay as?
  8. Kuroneko-sama
    Kuroneko-sama
    Thanks Yumi! Coincidentally, I have individual copies of the first pic that you linked. I adore those portrait style pictures...* at the one of Mukuro in a suit*

I actually do cosplay. Right now I'm still on my Tsuna -Hyper Dying will- high. So I've cosplayed his school uniform. Which let me tell you the gloves were a B!tch to get....and I can only imagine how much the V.V.R gloves will make me cry when I make them...>.<" And I have plans on Cosplaying the Orange Jumpsuit version later this year, though I'm hoping that I can get a hold of a Gokudera & a Yamamoto by then *cries*

For the future, I'm planning on cosplaying Skull, because damn it, Me loves the gothic make-up he/she (?) has on... & the fake piercing will make pple go when they see me....kufufu!!!
  9. Yumi Kirei
    Yumi Kirei
    I've never cosplayed. It sounds hard, though. I hope you can get your Yamammoto and Gokudera!

Haha, I never imagined Skull would be that sexy or have that kind of lip piercing. XD He looks like a bad-boy, I had the complete opposite image of him.
  10. Kuroneko-sama
    Kuroneko-sama
    Trust me cosplaying isn't that hard. But then again, I've only done a cosplay where I haven't had to sew anything, because then I'd die from blood loss. The school uniform one, I pretty much raided my father's wardrobe...lol. What he didn't have, I had, or bought.

As for the orange jumpsuit, all I have to do it buy the orange jumpsuit, And then go wild with splashing paint on it, and writing things that describe Tsuna, of Vongola decimo...stuff like that. And when it comes to props, thats something that I enjoy doing.

Thanks! I hope so too, that Yama & Goku are found before September..
Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast