Katekiyo Hitman Reborn!!!

1. JANitor
    JANitor
    HEY NEW MEMBER(S). ALWAYS WELCOME XD

Chapter 195.
    UGH BE STILL MY BEATING HEART.
  2. Tamaki
    Tamaki
    Ive forgotten already but does anyone have/know where to find Super Love Potion by Amatou? At this point its the only doujinshi by her I dont have (minus the new D18 one).

OMG 195 WAS SO GOOD!! Uri stepping on Goku's head was priceless!
  3. diablo neko
    diablo neko
    There's a KHR Pairings Poll up in the Voting Booth HERE (wow, I actually ventured outside the downloads section XD)
    I don't think there's a poll yet for favorite character.

I haven't seen Super Love Potion anywhere, I just heard that it was going to be translated...sometime. I saw the new Amatou at Mandarake, only it didn't list it as DinoxHibari but as uke!Hibari, hmmm XD More than one seme? *waggles eyebrows*

And 196 spoiler....HUH. HUH...
  4. Fuji
    Fuji
    Yes indeed it is going to be translated...sometime.

I was working on Super Love Potion, but I've decided to temporarily put those translations on hold because the doujinshi group I'm translating it for cannot keep up with my translations. I translated Mind Control in March and gave it to them, but just yesterday I found that another group still managed to release it before us. Well ours is more like a series of stories, only one of them being Mind Control, but still...

Don't worry, I'm sure scans of it will turn up. Amatou's one of the most popular mukuhiba doujinshi circles.
  5. diablo neko
    diablo neko
    @Fuji: Mind Control by Kururin Rumiko? Oh sorry, that must of have been me then ^^;; I hardly ever hear of what groups are working on what, and the raw wasn't anywhere, so I thought I'd share the raw on LJ for my flist (cause we're starved for 6918)), and then someone offered to translate and typeset it [which I gladly accepted because I can't read Japanese ^^;;]. Same with the D18 doujin I posted, and the whole thing occurred just in the last few days ^^;

Since I tend to scan things from time to time, and my translator offered her services for future scans too, is there a way to keep abreast of different projects so there won't be multiple people scanning the same thing? I know I forgot someone shared Drowned Fish by punch!!! and scanned it again (though this time its in Japanese rather than Chinese, at least...) ^^;
  6. Fuji
    Fuji
    The Unholy Trinity Mafia Current Project List

It's a good idea to check once in a while because we update the thread a few times a month.

^^

Nehooey, our version should be out soon. It's a bit longer since we did all the MukuHiba in that entire antho including the authors' notes. ^^

But yeah, it's a good thing it was something short like Mind Control, but this is why I kinda put translating the other MukuHibas on hiatus until the editors catch up to me because if I did a lot of work for an Amatou doujinshi and that happened it would be a lot more time gone to waste. ^^; We are in need of editors, so if you can find anyone interested in editing for us it will definitely speed things along. ^^
  7. diablo neko
    diablo neko
    @Fuji: oh nice, a list...though in retrospect, I'm not sure how helpful that would be for someone like me who can't translate, durr (I totally would have overlooked Mind Control; I didn't even know the title until the story was scanlated >_<) but I'll keep it in mind anyway^^
    Do editors clean the scans, or do they just edit in the words? I can never remember ^^; I'll keep my eyes open, in any case ^^
  8. Fuji
    Fuji
    Well some of the titles are in English, and in the case of things with a Japanese name, feel free to poke me anytime, and I can tell you. ^^
  9. diablo neko
    diablo neko
    I'm watching the latest episode right now =D

!!! TYL!Fuuta is so cuuuuute~<3 I don't mind filler if it has him XD;;

Edit:
    Oh sh--! My favorite guy appeared! If only for a second ;_; I'm still happy~~

Arrgh, I can't wait til the next episode now
  10. ArtxDamage
    ArtxDamage
    I love most of the characters <3 (not Tsuna's love interest she is so lame :/)
    I love Fuuta, Hibari, Hayato, Takeshi, Mukuro Rokudo & (25 year old) Lambo!!!
    But my fav fav has got to be Belphegor!!! I only wish he appeared more often D:
Page 30 of 42 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast