aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Katekiyo Hitman Reborn!!!

1. Fuji
    Ah, thanks MiRiNHa. ^^
  2. Tamaki
    Tamaki
    @niakan: yep I have Stop Hibar-san XD I dont really care if she does canon or not, I just love staring at her vers of them. Canon is nice though, I prefer it in fanficts more then doujinshi's.

Omg I squealed after I watched epi 81 since FINALLY TYL!Hibari shows up, epi 82...Gamma v Hibari!
  3. magicherry
    magicherry
    AH?! Episode 81 Is already out?! KUSO!
  4. diablo neko
    diablo neko
    @Tamaki: would it be possible to share that Spindle title with me, or point me in the right direction, cause I can't find it ^^;;; [I fail ;_;] *needs TYLHibasmex*

Eeeek! Hibari shows up and fights Gamma in ep82?? *faints* Right, when that comes out is when I catch up with the anime, cos the last episode I saw was the start of the TYL!arc D= Now I get to marathon TYL eps XD
  5. Tamaki
    Tamaki
    @diablo: Hmmm I thought I got it here but maybe I didnt...Ill chk my other source and let you know.

He should! Unless the anime decides to skip til next week and if they do...Ill bite them to death...I need me some Hibari!

Also Special Day was upped here 8D
  6. Tamaki
    Tamaki
    sorry for the dbl post but....

OMG JUST WATCHED 82 RAW AND HIBARI IS HELLA SEXY!!!!! OMG~
    His voice is like *_* I want to know if its the same seiyuu or not. He looks better then in the OP, though Im still not inlove with his anime vers but STILL!! ILL TAKE WHAT I CAN GET RIGHT NOW!!! X3
  7. MiRiNHa
    MiRiNHa
    Tamaki you convinced me to watch episode 82 and... THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!! XDD
    OMG! I didn't expect to fangirl so bad over an anime version of any Amano-sensei's characters, but, HELL! I love Hibari! And he is so... so... There's no words to describe it. XD
    Hibari tyl version is just steamy hot. And that voice~

*hanaji*
    *hanaji continues*
    *dies from blood loss*
  8. Tamaki
    Tamaki
    @Mir: I KNOW I WAS LIKE O__O;; Seriously he looks so much better in the epi then in the OP! THANK GAWD!!! His voice is just so f'ing HAWT!!! Man after that I cant wait to see TYL!Mukuro 8D
  9. diablo neko
    diablo neko
    Frick, stop tempting me to spoil myself and watch the friggin' raw!! >D I'm trying to wait (im)patiently for the stinkin' Shinsen sub to come out already (it hasn't right? Right???). Argh, I want to see TYL!Hibari in all his smexy glory as he beats someone up XDD ....His voice is different? Cause it was already pretty sexy.....its even sexier? Mmmm, yum....wait, no, not watching it, lalalala....

(Actually, isn't Gamma voiced by that really popular seiyuu? I like his voice too^^)

And I mentioned a long time ago about seeing a Banyu D1869 anthology cover. I just bought it, here's hoping its good (and that it actually arrives) ^_^ (I'll be sure to scan any good Ryo18 if there are any for JANitor, lol)
  10. Tamaki
    Tamaki
    Gamma is voiced by the guy who does Kakashi-sensei (even though I dont watch Naruto anymore I still love his voice) so hearing him talk is like *___*
Page 28 of 42 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast