aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Katekiyo Hitman Reborn!!!

1. MiRiNHa
    MiRiNHa
    @Tamaki: If Jan ever gives up on her Ryohei's extreme fixation, we'll not recognize her. o.o

@naikan: You're really trying to make me read in nihongo, aren't you? >.> Oh, goddamnit! The curiosity >___<

@diablo neko: Same as here. Just look for Mirinha. ^^" *I'm wondering if I'm the only Mirinha out there. XDD*
  2. diablo neko
    diablo neko
    Oho, I'm looking (only looking ) at Mandarake right now, and there's a TYL!RyoheixTYL!Hibari doujin for $11 =D~~ With R18 sample pages XD
    Link if anyone's interested: http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/index.do and search for Choco Para by Luna Garden^^
    Ryohei love must be spread~<3

@Mir: done and done^^
  3. Fuji
    Fuji
    c190 is out in English~~~ ^____^ It was really too short. Hmm if the squares have moved around, then is it too much for me to hope one of them will accidentally walk in on Mukuro and free him??? *hides*

I've read a couple RyoheixHibari doujinshi. They are pretty cute since the personalities are very different. ^^

@MiRiNHa: *waves pendulum* youuu wiiillll rreeeaaaddd...
  4. JANitor
    JANitor
    aharharharrr 191 NAO PLZ.
  5. MiRiNHa
    MiRiNHa
    @diablo neko: we're friends in lj now! /o/ I wish I could buy, but I'm broke. TT.TT

@naikan:
    too short indeed. >_< I hadn't thought about it, but it'd be fun if they ended up running into Mukuro. XD And your pendulum started working after 190 was out in English. XD

@JANitor:
    Put yourself together woman! &#242;.&#243; Take deep breathes and survive until next chapter is out. XDD When I read I was "All, poor Jan, she's gonna have a heart attack".
  6. Tamaki
    Tamaki
    GAMMA MENTIONED HIBARI'S NAME!!!! /end dorkness

also ~cough~ Amatou's latest 6918 doujin...chk out Mukuro-sama *_*
    http://jpqueen.com/onlineshop/productinfo.asp?PID=93586
    I need to see if aarin has this...

@diablo, if you click the "Join the Black Parade" link in my sig it goes to my lj ^^ also Im yamikakyuu there.
  7. Fuji
    Fuji
    @Tamaki: I own that! ^^ I actually got it from Yahoo Japan auctions the week it came out... for a lot more expensive than Jpqueen I'll tell ya. ^^; It's really crack. There's no sex though~ ^^; Anyhooey, I'm translating it for Unholy Trinity Mafia (along with every other MukuHiba on earth), so please look forward to it. ^^
  8. diablo neko
    diablo neko
    Who uploaded all the purdy pics *____* Mmm, eye candy... >_< doh, I just now looked at the bottom of the pics (got too entranced..) Sankyuuuuu JAN =D~~

@Tamaki: Ahhh, I just bought that Amatou doujin! It looks like awesome crack 8D
    Did you see Hibari's discipline committee armband they're also selling? XD
    On LJ I go by taliesin cariad (Welsh, orz) and btw, Ghost Hunt is love! Naru~<3

@Naikan: *____* That's awesome news! Will you also be translating her other work, "Special Day"? If you need scans I can probably provide them =D
    Or the latest Banyu dj w/TYL!D18, Anatani Tsutaetai Ai no Kotoba?

(crappers, I need to read the latest chapter NOW)
  9. MiRiNHa
    MiRiNHa
    @naikan: you're translating!? Trhat means I love you! O.O 6918~ YAY! And you sould do the Banyu D18s too. Please. *puppy dog eyes*

@diablo neko: I hadn't notice first either. And I was thinking "has Jan seen this? she's going to go crazy". Then you pointed out and I though "Oh well~". XDD Send naikan the doujins you have, so there'll be no excuse not to do them. &#242;.&#243;
  10. Fuji
    Fuji
    @diablo neko: Yup, I'm translating 4 of her works: Crazy Death Match, Special Day, Super Love Potion, and 10 Years. I have scans for Special Day and Super Love Potion already, but thanks for asking. ^^ In addition to that, I have another 5 MukuHiba doujinshi I plan to translate.

...and because that will take me an incredibly LONG TIME, no... no Banyu D18 from me unless someone makes me an irresistable bribe offer. *laughs*

*dies under workload*

Actually right now (as in literally today) I'm translating RRL, which is a RebornxRomeoxLambo 3some... if anyone is found of that pairing. :P (http://www.jpqueen.com/onlineshop/pr....asp?PID=88423)
Page 26 of 42 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast