aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Katekiyo Hitman Reborn!!!

1. Fuji
    ~Yay spoilers are out for the next chap. ^^ We see Gokudera 's box animal have lots of coool action and Gokudera looking really cool!! ... I just find it weird that shouldn't TLRyohei be stronger than Gokudera??? D: How can Ryohei get his ass kicked and Gokudera doesn't?? D: D: LOL I have to say his box anime is awesome though. It's super cute and vicious~~~
  2. MiRiNHa
    MiRiNHa
    I read 191 today! /o/ Oh~ We hadn't seen Gokudera's box weapon in a while. That kitty is so cute (and mean). But Ryo done something bad. You can't hit animals, you know? Some ngo can go after you! And Reborn! >.> He sounds like he and Spanner are bfs.

Poor Tsuna is going trough a painful training yet again!
  3. Fuji
    Fuji
    I read 191 too. Did you read Binktopia's release? They had an insert at the end saying they are going to watermark their releases from now on because people were trying to profit off of their free scanlations. That really sucks, how people can be so rude. D:

But anyways, yeah I agree that it sounds like Reborn and Spanner have some sort of comraderie. :P Maybe Spanner will switch sides in the future~~??
  4. Tamaki
    Tamaki
    @diablo: Sorry I just added you back on lj XD Didnt know it was you XD Gah your GinHiji icons are hawt!! btw I just saw your reply to sunshine_melodi's Amatou post!! 8D
    Btw if anyone has Super Love Potion for DDL please tell me!! Im missing that one!
  5. diablo neko
    diablo neko
    @Tamaki: Haha, thanks, I'm soooo tempted to just make 90% of my icons GinHiji, but I manage to restrain myself (I have other fandoms I need to support w/iconlove~ =D), but I have to make an icon from the recent anime arc (GinHiji!) esp. ep103, *slight spoiler* that scene w/Gintoki and Hijikata on the roof of the car just about killed me dead (was totally thinking naughty thoughts!!) XDDD
    Did you download Special Day? I love 6918, esp by Amatou! *__* I believe Naikan mentioned that she's translating Super Love Potion and 10 Years for release, but I haven't seen any raws around yet^^ (I'm rather hoping someone will share Banyu's Anatani something or other dj w/10YL!D18 cause I couldn't buy it DX)

I love Gokudera's kitty <333 So viciously adorable!
  6. Tamaki
    Tamaki
    @diablo: I know whay you mean about having icons being one fandom XD right now KHR and GH are struggling for supremisy on mine XD Ive been told by a few ppl I need to watch the latest Gintama epis...I dont watch it raw normally but I have made exceptions, might again. HELL YES I DLED SPECIAL DAYS!!! Im trying like heck to get all Amatou's stuff. A friend said she'd scan 10Years for me which just leaves Super Love Potion (I think) so waiting for that. I have a TYL!D18 but I got it here ^^;; I forget the title though. Something with Spindle in it.

Also this is het (sorry!)...but I wrote a small 1896 ficlet (no smex either...)
    http://kakyuu-no-yume.livejournal.com/10793.html

@Janitor: nice pic uploads!! Are those offical?? They look like theyre from the anime but Hibari looks kinda odd in his (which is why Im asking)
  7. Fuji
    Fuji
    Super Love Potion is crack. The group I'm working for bought it for me to be translated, so I don't think there's scans of it out yet. Still, I think Crazy Death Match was my favorite Amatou. ^^; 10 Years gets pretty deep at the end too. Super Love Potion is just about Mukuro concocting up a potion that makes everyone fall in love with him. ^^;

Although I might get bricked for saying this but... the more Amatou MukuHiba I read, the less I like Amatou's style. ^^; *runs and hides* It's very happy... I guess.. ^^; I like angst.

Hey Tamaki, if your friend is scanning 10 Years anyway, could I take a look at them too? I'm translating 10 Years right now, but I haven't scanned it, so if your friend has good scans, would it be possible to scanlate using her scans (with credit of course)? ^^
  8. Tamaki
    Tamaki
    @naikan: Crazy Death Match was the first thing I read by her and I was sold! Since then Ive been a mad dash to get everything by her.

Amano-sensei's style is still nice but I agree with Amatou just takes it up a notch. I love both styles since both are unique to them ^^

Ill ask once she scans it, Im hoping she didnt forget ^^;;
  9. Fuji
    Fuji
    @Tamaki: Okay thanks. Don't worry about it then, because I'm giving my copy away today to be scanned anyway. ^^; Well, if your friend forgets, at least the scanlated version will be out sometime this year. ^^;

I love Amatou's art, but I guess I like canon MukuHiba and Amatou is more AU recently. Well, we'll see what she comes out with next. ^^; Have you read Stop! Hibari-san? I think there's scans of it floating around.

Anyhooey... is there no new chapter of Reborn?? There's usually one out by now.. D:
  10. MiRiNHa
    MiRiNHa
    golden week, naikan. ^^
    there was no sj this past week. XD
Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast