aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Katekiyo Hitman Reborn!!!

1. MiRiNHa
    MiRiNHa
    Yes, I have to agree with nekogal. Is easier to accept oocness in a doujin because you can actually SEE the smut. (So you're too busy to notice)

I like to see a grown-up Ryohei. I love his EXTREME TO EXTREME personality and all, but I don't complain about some personal evolution. ^^
    I just want to see some (shirtless) TYL!Ryohei action.

Jan: Fluffy fanfic is fluffy! >___<
  2. JANitor
    JANitor
    NGAHAHA YOSH.

Nicked off some pictures from a Chrome fan's gallery over at crunchyroll.
    Yes its obvious that I'm being biased for choosing the pictures with Ryohei in them,
    AT LEAST I STAYED OFF HIS SOLO PICTURES. GIMME SOME CREDIT LOLLL

For the Cosfest that is coming up in July, I managed to find two local artists that are selling KHR keychains AND THEY DON'T INCLUDE RYOHEI AKLDJSALKDDSHFFDJADS

So I *****d out to my friend on some sympathy for me and Ryohei XDDD Anyway, since those pictures looked like posters, I'm definitely looking out for them when I take a trip to the local animanga shops :9 RYOHEI FTW TO THE EXTREMEEEE

And Hibari got to be the first one to get PVC-ed 8D
    Leaving some cash aside for Ryohei TAT

ZOMGG RYOHEI THE THINGS YOU DO TO ME
  3. Tamaki
    Tamaki
    AGFSHJSDGJKDFHJKLUJHFNKLSL
    CLICK THIS NOW!!!!
    http://runesque.livejournal.com/3036...651160#t651160

Rune is my goddess *_*
  4. JANitor
    JANitor
    ZOMG AKLDSJAKFHSDKJFGHDSKHFJ
    Its so sad, yet yet gahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

*spazzes with you*
  5. Tamaki
    Tamaki
    I know but omg its sooooo good...HIBARI SMOKING KILLED ME!!!!
  6. MiRiNHa
    MiRiNHa
    Oh. My. God. That was perfect... Ryohei was the hottest. Hibari is second. Dino is third. And I love whoever wrote that.

@Jan: I'll send some ryohei pics for you, 'k? just don't get depressed or anything.

hahahhahHahahhahahHahhahahahHAHHAHAHahaha
  7. Tamaki
    Tamaki
    Ryohei in suspenders look very nice and I like that he's with Biachi. Dino just looks....hawt...espc outside a confessional but Hibari killed me...I stared at that pic so long...
  8. JANitor
    JANitor
    @MiRiNHa: Hellzyeah, send some on the way! 8DD

@Tamaki: That little bit where Romario was running towards Dio made me realised that most of the pictures are of their everyday lives in the setting. Rune actually made them work in such a place. That is one heck of a good collaboration
  9. tina21
    tina21
    I started seeing the anime 'cos of a Kyouya scan that i saw from Vongola 88.....i wanted to start the manga too...but it didn't appeal to me as much as the anime did....and now that they'll proceed to the 10 year ark...i don't think that i'll ever start it....
  10. JANitor
    JANitor
    Hey there Hibari fan! Yeah the Vongola 88 scans are some sexy stuff. Hibari you sly thing..

Perhaps because you have only just started on the first few volumes where the series start with Tsuna's daily life and character introductions. I think the part where Mukuro appears is when things get interesting. Hang in there! You can almost make it to the awesome visual parts :9

Speaking of the anime, I can't shake the feeling that the third opening animation is so awesome that it had almost fooled me. It isn't as stiff as the anime itself, on the part where the characters move from one place to another. Oh that, and Ryohei is the first one to get introduced in it BD If only they could have kept the quality of the opening the same with the anime...
Page 17 of 42 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast