aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Katekiyo Hitman Reborn!!!

1. MisakiTsuki
    MisakiTsuki

Yayyayyayay!
  2. Tamaki
    Tamaki
    @janitor: right now its just on my lj writing journal, I havent posted it to the comm yet (kinda nervous about that XD)
    but here's the link... http://kakyuu-no-yume.livejournal.com/7559.html
  3. JANitor
    JANitor
    WH00T. SEXY SADISTIC STUFF.
    That is some serious canon you did. If this is how you do your shizz, I want to abuse your kindness when you are offering requests xDD ZOMG YOU DO GHOST HUNT TOO *ransack your lj*

And I think I understand why you are nervous about posting at the comm.

I rarely visit it now. I don't know, its already becoming a fan pairing thing more than related to the series itself.

I know its awesome having to see your favourite pairings (yes my mafia world revolves around Ryohei but I like other charaters too LOL) in fan work, but I may sound like the bad guy here when I'm trying to say is there are too much unappealing work. I'm referring to the ones that took less effort and thought into.

They should be on a separate comm, perhaps on a strict membership. I'm sure we want to see good fanfics and fanart and not just random scribbles and nonsense.

K I just farted LAWLLSSSSSSS
  4. MiRiNHa
    MiRiNHa
    o.o So much happened since the last time I showed up here.
    @JANitor: I loved the site you posted 'cause I love Ryo18. But I'll have trouble reading the stips because of that handwriting. >.>

@Tamaki: I'm a big fan of 6918 (and pretty much all kinds of pairings ^^"). Whenever you write something reborn related you post here and I'll read. o/ Oh, and 6918 (and 691827) is sadistic love.

@MisakiTsuki: welcome! \o/ And thank you for the biting img. Do you have it in a bigger resolution? =D~~

Oh, and i'll have to agree with JANitor. But I vote for a comm with only hot/sexy pairings (I want more NC-17/R+18 rated fics. TT.TT)

@MiRiNHa: You're a perv. ¬¬"
  5. Tamaki
    Tamaki
    @Janitor: haha your reaction to me writing GH made me LOL, thats my mine focus since Im most comfortable writing that. The KHR one was the first for that but Ill probably give it a try again though Im not comfortable writing most of the characters there, really only Hibari, Mukuro, Dino and maybe...Tsuna, Yama and Goku but thats about it..
    I try to stay canon in everything I write so Im glad you thought it was canon XD Ive had a few ppl tell me to post it to the comm but Im thinking I might post it to the 6918 comm instead since its not as big. If you want to req something go for it, Ryohei I dont think I could do though XD

@Mirinha: yeah 6918 and D18 are my two big ones though Im really starting to like 1896 (what a het pairing!!) but I have slight issues with it XD I do like 189669 in a weird way as well. If I post anything again Ill link it here but I dunno since this was a req and nothing else KHR related has popped into my head lately.
  6. diablo neko
    diablo neko
    @Tamaki: *________________* Everything you said about your pairings is exactly the same with me (except w/the addition of 8018). Those are my big pairings too, 6918 and D18, plus a fascination with 1896 (ever since that chapter!) and of course w/that pairing 691896 comes to mind next...XDDDD I hope you do write more about 6918 at least, there seems to be a dearth of doujins out there w/this pairing (last time I checked jpqueen I think I saw only one).
    But it seems (or am I hoping?) that Amano sensei is setting up a future confrontation of some nature w/the two (maybe three if you throw in Chrome) so I'm hoping if that occurs it would spark a flood of 6918 goodies (I think 1827 certainly got a push w/recent manga events =D).
  7. Tamaki
    Tamaki
    @diablo: hehe thanks Im one of those ppl who could sit and talk about Hibari all freaking day (Im the same with Naru from Ghost Hunt), he just fascinates me since we know so little about him and ever since he lost to Mukuro he's changed alot. Now in the TYL arc he's like so bad ass and I want to see it!!!
    Yeah my 6918 was really based on that one image from REBORN MANIAX doujin when 69 licked him XD 8018 Im ok with but I dont get why 18 is the uke in it XD
    I dunno if I could write anything else since Im afraid itd just be the same since basically...well thats what they do XD
    Amano-sensei better have them fight again, I was loosly compairing KHR to RuroKen the other day in the fact that Kenshin and Saito NEVER fought again even though in epi 30 Saito says they will...THEY NEVER DO!! I was mad, so 6918 better fight atleast once more.
    Again if anyone has a prompt for me in either 6918 or D18 please let me know or post it in my writing thread

also saw this on KHR comm today and now Im addicted to watching it...look at pineapple boy XD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ughnAilLqE
  8. MiRiNHa
    MiRiNHa
    @Tamaki: since you have no problems writing them, feel free to write 6918, D18, 8018, 1827, 5927, 8027, 6927, D27, 8059 whenever you feel like. *puppy dog eyes*
  9. MiRiNHa
    MiRiNHa
    @Tamaki: just finish seeing that video. Too cute~~ Although is with that annoying song from Popotan (if I'm not mistaken). But, really, is really cute. ^^

[how awful, I double-posted]
  10. Tamaki
    Tamaki
    @Mirinha, well I need some sort of prompt XD 27?? eeck dunno if Im comfortable in that...epsc BL XD but 6918 or D18 Im cool with.
Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast