aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Katekiyo Hitman Reborn!!!

1. tina21
    oohhh!! comments on the pics are welcome.....
  2. diablo neko
    diablo neko
    Weee, I'm watching the latest episode raws right now ever since I saw the newest OP (which, btw, is hot hot hot hot *dies happily* Tho' is Ryohei's hair supposed to be that big? LoL) and realized the subs were behind. And (anime spoiler?) Hibari at the end of ep72...that look...=D~~ Hibari can discipline me any time XD And Hibird in ep73, so cute. And omg, ep74, finally, the start of 10YL!Arc. I can't stop grinning XD I wish 10YL!Gokudera was there longer~ Okay, I'll stop fangirling now
  3. MiRiNHa
    MiRiNHa
    I have only seen the new op. And I have to say 1 thing: Some one needs to do the lawn. >.> Ryohei's hair is way~ too big. Me don't like it. >.>
    Op is cool though
  4. JANitor
    JANitor
    OHOHOHOHO

Once again, the new op is better than previouslyyy
    Is the anime quality as awesome as the opening though? I hope so :/

I like Ryohei's hair as it is, lol shark head BD
    Milliefore looks as badassed as Varia. LOL Byakuran XD
    Gokudera and Yamamoto makes an awesome duo once again.

But I'm glad they put up their TYL selves. We're able to see the awesome differences :9
    Lal Mirch steals my heart everytime (as Ryohei does).. no I don't know how many hearts I have XDDD

How was Goku's voice? Does it differ even just a bit? Gets more obviously uke?
    I CAN'T WAIT SRSLY. I WANT TO HEAR HOW RYOHEI SOUNDS LIKE DDX

KORA! The latest chapter is out! Whatcha think?
    The manpile was ASDKLJSFJHDFHFLDS
    Gokudera snapped out of it immediately XD
    BUT SERIOUSLY YEAH TSUNAAAAA
  5. diablo neko
    diablo neko
    Hmm, I think the anime quality was on par with the previous episodes.
    ep 74 spoiler: And seriously, the later Gokudera was there for like, a nanosecond, hardly any screentime at all, poor thing. All he got to do was blubb to Tsuna for a bit then 'poof'
    But I don't remember his voice being any different, besides somber and mature-sounding...maybe a tad deeper or raspier? But he looked good

Ryouhei's hair is now a weapon. Watch out, he could charge you and poke your eyes out XD
  6. JANitor
    JANitor
    LOL THAT WOULD BE EXTREMEEEEE

I think his TYL hairdo can rival against Gintama's Kondo, eh? XDDD

Oh and if you notice when they were doing the introduction in the opening, we can see silhouettes of the ring guardians' animals behind the guys. I can make out the cat, swallow and porcupine BUT HELL DOES MY EYES DECIEVE ME? RYOHEI'S RING ANIMAL IS A DEER? Or some sort. The ears gave away.. I'm not sure.

BUT ASDLAKSFJDSF IT WOULD BE FUNNY THOUGH. RYOHEI AND BAMBI XDDDDD
  7. diablo neko
    diablo neko
    Oh loooool don't mention Ryohei and Kondou together, that's just too much for me to handle XDD Ryouhei: Kondou's a gorilla to THE EXTREMEEE!!1!1!!

Eh, eh? Giving me an excuse to watch the OP again, hehehe. Good thing I downloaded the opening =D~~ I like how the flames reflect the weather attributes (tho' cloud and mist look really similar, unsurprisingly). I think the lightning one looks the funniest^^ The purple flame looks poisonous, lol. Mm, interesting how they showed two different sets of rings.

BAMBI!!!!!! Ryouhei will tame Bambi, and save his mother, and cook Thumper for dinner and-and- XDDDD OMG, Ryohei + Bambi = win XD Ryouhei will teach Bambi how to kick people in the crotch with his hoofs
    And they showed the owl for Chrome and Mukuro^^ Hehehehe, both Hibari and Mukuro have birds (MukuHiba = birdie love?). So now the only one left is Lambo. Why is Lambo so undeveloped?? Oh wait, is it going to be....a cow...?
    And finally, nice YamaGoku moment *_*
  8. JANitor
    JANitor
    Both Kondo and Ryohei is so persistent, its annoyingly true 8D

The flame attributes still confuzzles me but yeah the lightning one should have been yellow. Then Ryohei would have a green one, FOR HIS LAWN HEAD OHOHOHOHO The whole ring circle thing reminds me of Power Rangers zomgggg

ASLDKJADJH THUMPER FOR DINNER LOLLLL

Hm.. I guess Lambo's mad underdeveloped thunder skillz will have to wait. He's back in his 5 yr old self during the arc~ BUT HELLZYEAH. A COW FOR A COW LOL I'll be flipping off my chair if its like, a lion or something.

Oh I just noticed Hedwig now that you mentioned it LOL. Yeah Hibari and Mukuro would definitely join the Bird Owner's Club ..better yet, run it XD
  9. Tamaki
    Tamaki
    Ryo's animal is either a deer or a kangaroo XD

Course 6918 has birds!! Would we expect anything less!!

LAL I LOVE LAL!!!
  10. JANitor
    JANitor
    NOW THATS MORE LIKE IT.
    Kangaroo is wayy more logical than a deer LOL
    ..but ahh, there goes Bambi prancing away...

It very well could be! Yeah
    Kangaroo has the whole hyper punch thing going on.

Well everyone has different views,
    but I'm really digging TYL! Ryohei, his hairdo and everything 8D
    (i think they just got lazy with animating his hair, hence the lawning required)
    Even so, they are forgiven. I like to think Ryohei has three hairstyles now XDD
Page 19 of 42 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast