1. tiny
    tiny
    sexy picture ^^
  2. aryximaraki
    aryximaraki
    arigatoo na I love chibys and I trie to collect heheheh
  3. Hisoka4me
    Hisoka4me
    Hey there everyone. I thought I'd join since Hikaru no Go is one of my favorites. I had always wanted to download it but didn't download it till recently. Had to wait till I got a new HD. Anyways I love all the boys in Hikaru no Go. Specially like Hikaru x Waya, or Hikaru x Mitani or a threesome between all three. I had known about go but never played but watching this got me sooo interested so I've been downloading everything go related to learn about the game and stuff which has been a lot of fun and now I'm playing a little bit online. I'm not very good yet. So mostly I'm sticking to studying the game. Anyways don't want to go on to much so hopefully you will all enjoy my company
  4. Fuji
    Fuji
    Hi everyone! I'm new to this group.

Hikaru no Go is one of my favorite series. I've read all of the manga at least a dozen times, as well as ripped the audio off the anime and listen to it on the bus to and from school. For pairings, I support Hikaru and Akira. ^^;

Nice to meet you all! ^^
  5. Mor7682
    Mor7682
    Hi! I just signed up to this group
    I adore Hikaru No Go and AkiHika!
    Hikago is the best manga and anime in the world!
    Hope we have lots of fun ^^
  6. haruhi4tamaki
    haruhi4tamaki
    hey yo!!
    i onli watch the series...is so nice man!! hehe....i'd like akira to be with hikaru!! they will surely make a great couple,lol!
    dis anime is very good in motivating ppl to do things....so everyone out there......nice to meet u all!!!
  7. Mor7682
    Mor7682
    "dis anime is very good in motivating ppl to do things"

LOL ^^ I totally agree!
  8. Apples1006
    Apples1006
    Gah!! Must... love... HikaGo...
  9. lilSsjGirl
    lilSsjGirl
    I love this anime and Sai xD..
  10. tvroro
    tvroro