aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Hikaru no Go

1. girlvicious
    yay~ a hikaru no go group, it rules!!
  2. sujasmine
    sujasmine
    I love this anime. I have not read the manga but watch anime and it was awesome. I was hoping that they would continue to show the anime. I wanted to see Hikaru reaching to the very top of Go.
  3. YorumiAkihime
    YorumiAkihime
    Yattaaa, this was one of the best anime I have seen And of course, who didn't start to learn to play go after watching it? *blushes*
  4. Nuriko
    Nuriko
    I love the manga, too bad that the anime didn't follow the storyline of the manga until the end
    And also... the manga ending sucks a bit >< don't you think?
  5. tiny
    tiny
    I know how you feel I cry so bad and the ending yes and no yes cause it ended soo bad and left people with an unsatisfied no cause it made me cry *cry* I really cry alot when sai left !! WHY OH WHY did he have to leave !! *cry * -----> *flood the whole forum*
  6. girlvicious
    girlvicious
    i havent read the manga either but i had a chapter and its exactly the same...i think, they had the same extras and everything
    and yes everyone started playing go after watching it xD
  7. Dai-kun
    Dai-kun
    This is a very good anime. I just wish it wasn't so short!!!! The manga is longer but I lost track of what chapter I'm on and it will be CRAZY to go back and search for it! I think it was 4 or 5 years ago when I read the maga :o

Good Good anime...
  8. Nuriko
    Nuriko
    @tiny: Hehe, that wasn't the end which sucked ^^; the part really REALLY bothering me is that poor Shindou never ever won a game against Akira again '
    Pfffft...
  9. eve01
    eve01
    there's a hikago fanfic i just found in here

https://aarinfantasy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64624
  10. girlvicious
    girlvicious
    @nuriko lol thats right i never thought of that now the end made me even sadder xDDD
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast