aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Hikaru no Go

1. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    It was rather an abrupt ending. 190 chapters of enjoyable manga...then chapter 191 that seemed half-baked. How can they be eternal rivals if Hikaru doesn't ever win?
  2. Nuriko
    Nuriko
    Besides =0= I can't get over it how the manga ended too!
    But knowing the mangaka more now, I think that's just the way it would end anyway ^^; I mean it's the same mangaka for Death Note and THAT ending sucked too! XD
  3. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    I haven't read Death Note...but bad endings seem to really take all the enjoyment out of a manga. With HnK I had watched the anime through the New Year's Eve Special; now I wish I had stopped at that point with the manga.
  4. Demeter
    Demeter
    Hello^^
    I didn't know if I should join this group, and after reading the last posts, I knew I should. I don't think I've ever hated a manga ending as much as I hated the HnG one^^;; So much that I was completely sick of it all... Didn't want to even hear about it anymore... and well, there's some characters that I like so much and really, all in all, the manga is great (until Sai disappears ;_; )... so I re-read the first volumes (only the first ) In fact, there's no ending... and I just hate movies, books and mangas like that *sigh*
  5. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    I cried through all the episodes of his disapperance and really broke down when Hikaru finally found Sai again in his go. I didn't understand why he had to disappear completely.
  6. RueDauphin
    RueDauphin
    OMG!! A Hikago social group??? How did I miss this
  7. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    RueDauphin thanks for the pictures...it is nice to see you found this group.
  8. RueDauphin
    RueDauphin
    I found this video on YouTube. It's hilarious!

Hikaru's Love Ep. 1
  9. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    Rue...that was a cute video.
  10. Demeter
    Demeter
    Yeah I already saw it XDD So very cute... and true!!!!
    I like the pics you posted Rue, very sweet, adorable, tender <333
    Question: in the Hikaru & Akira couple, who is the seme for you? There are both kinds of doujinshi and fandoms... I must say I like Hikaru as the seme, most definitely
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast