aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Hikaru no Go

1. Fuu Henjin
    Fuu Henjin
    @sio chan: thanks for the welcome *-* and... you can read the whole manga at mangafox.com and you can download the whole anime here at aarin in the general anime download section ;D .... they include specials!
  2. Mor7682
    Mor7682
    I saw that mangafox.com already has 2 versions of the summer specials, marked as chapters 189a+b 190 191,
    so I only need to give the link to Sai Manga:
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

It's very short and tells the story of Sai's suicide in a hinted way through a little boy's eyes.
    I will also upload it to general manga uploading in this forum.
    Enjoy!
  3. Fuu Henjin
    Fuu Henjin
    Thanks a lot.. then I think I already read the summer specials ... I'll go to check anyway ...

Don't you think it would be great a second serie where Sai... reincarnates?! *-* *daydreaming*

I could die if I could see Sai in normal clothes *drolling*
  4. Mor7682
    Mor7682
    haha I would give anything to see the anime continues till the end of the manga, so that I can finally know who the hell says the last sentence "can you hear, my voice? can you hear?" - Sai or Hikaru
    cause if hikaru says that then it means that he will die one day and become a ghost who hunts another go player, just like Sai - a very very sad ending
    but if it's sai who says that then it means that Hikaru finally understood the purpose of Sai in this world as a ghost - to connect the far past with the far future...
    ouuuu it makes me cry right now...
  5. sio chan
    sio chan
    WAAHH spoiler hints for the last manga - I've been reading it on mangafox but I'm only up to volume 16 I think ... I can only read so much so fast online untill my eyes start to hurt ^^ but thankyou for letting my know about the anime Fuu Henjin!! I've never been to the General section at all (this being a yaoi forum and all) Must go have a look!
  6. Mor7682
    Mor7682
    Sio Chan go to mangatraders.com, it has all the volumes of the manga in direct downloads
    but you must read the summer specials only last, cause it is after the manga ends at volume 23

And Fuu Henjin, in the manga they showed Sai and Hikaru in space suits, in the 1st page of one of the chapters
  7. FishyHorny
    FishyHorny
    Whee~ HikaGo ftw!!! I remember watching this when 4 years ago and watch it some months ago~ I fell for it, AGAIN
  8. Mor7682
    Mor7682
    Is it such me, or the "supposedly" love story between Hikaru and Akira, or between Isumi and Waya, or any other combination - is in fact not relevant anymore?
    I mean that today with all the openess toward Gays in the world, are Hikaru No Go's secrets loves don't need to be secrets anymore?
    There are not new Doujinshis coming out anymore, and re-reading the old ones don't makes that big of deal today. So they are in love, so they are having sex in the age of 15-16 wihtought no one knows about it - with today's standarts it isn't exceptional from the real world.
    In some point I'm very happy that it came to such free existing in the gay sex world.
    But on the other hand, it means that our loved ones from this Manga and Anime, don't need to be exist anymore: They can live their love freely withought having to hide it, but by that they sentenced the end of their secret love affairs.
    No more Doujinshis.
    Goodbye Akira my love. Farewell...
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678