aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Hikaru no Go

1. RueDauphin
    RueDauphin
    I prefer Hikaru as seme, in doujinshi and fanfics. There's just something about Akira that makes me think of him as uke.
  2. spirited_soul
    spirited_soul
    Ooohh!! i didn't know there was a HnG group!!

I am glad I found you, I love HnG.
    I tried playing Go online and I suck!!!

I love Sai and Kaga

@ Demeter - hmmm Akira has the uke look but he is a bit more forceful than Hikaru, if you know what I mean

Will you guys hate me if I say Waya might be better for Hikaru. Or maybe WxHxA I read one once
  3. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    @ spirited Leave Waya to Itzumi.
    I can't make up my mind who should be the seme in this pair. I have read fanfics both ways and enjoyed them. I just don't like too much angst.
  4. spirited_soul
    spirited_soul
    @makiyuki - your should try the WxHxA fics I read about the boys when they are a lot older.
    I read it on Fanfic.net before they took down all the nc-17 fics so I doubt its still there!! To be honest though all I remember now is that they were all older and just started living together.
  5. RueDauphin
    RueDauphin
    I love this song, I always get a little teary when listening to it.

Sayonara, Hikaru
  6. Demeter
    Demeter
    Omg the moment I hate and love at the same time! Even if it is said that Sai lives through Hikaru's go (yeah right, look at the end of the manga ) I don't care!!! He was so adorable, so cute... and I truly cried when he disappeared... Moreover, it was really well written, full of emotion... Oh my, Rue, see what you've done!

@spirited: I will not hate you... maybe! I'll stay faithful to HikaruxAkira & IsumixWaya About that, I'm so sure that Waya is an uke, that I'm always stunned to see him as a seme...
  7. RueDauphin
    RueDauphin
    I didn't mean to make you cry, Demeter
    That dream sequence was truly one of the most beautiful and touching moments in any anime series I've seen, and the music was just absolutely perfect.
  8. cyber_cyber
    cyber_cyber
    @RueDauphin: *shake hand*, I think Akira should be uke, too. He's feminine, tender and cuter than any girl in HnG.
    @sprited soul: agree with you about Sai & Saga, but I don't think WxHxA is a good idea.
  9. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    Everytime I see the dream scene I cry. Sai's facial expressions really made me emmotional and Hikaru was so adorable.
  10. aryximaraki
    aryximaraki
    Hi, nice to meet you all here ....I hope that my bad english is not so bad.
    I love Hikaru no Go and is one on the my animes's favorite hehe I play Go Online and in the Asociation the Go in Venezuela. I love the music in HnG. Well mata ne....
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast