aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeUkE's Lair

1. Konoei
    *laughs again* I shall ask again, do you two want to be alone?
  2. Velstraph
    @ Konoei: No I don't think we need to be alone. Why? Are you afraid you might suffer some collateral damage during Eiri-kun's tantrums?

*chuckles*
  3. Konoei
    Heh. I am a lot stronger then I appear. I am not really afraid of much. I just thought you two wanted more alone time.
  4. Velstraph
    *chuckles*

All I seem to have these days is alone time. Really I insist, sit and stay a while. There's nothing wrong with a good conversation.
  5. Konoei
    Thanks so much. You are kind to this Prince. *smiles, then looks at Eiri* You doing alright?
  6. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    Konoei: *pants as all my nine tails wraps around me sort of calming me down* I'm fine...i should be use to it, but i'm not sadly...a prince (i mean king now) tantrum is one of the gigantic dangers to pedestrians...velstraph here does this all the time

Vel: *glares at you snarling* i'm not cute...as now the new king of my universe...i demand you give me the respect i deserve
  7. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Konoei: Why wouldn't I be kind? I'm a very kind person when you get to know me. *grins*

@ Eiri: *chuckles* Eiri-kun... you may be the king of your realm. But don't forget that I am in command of your soul.

*grins*

So I guess you could say that in a way... I am your god.
  8. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    but you didn't create me...meaning you're not my god...i won't accept it!
  9. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    Eiri-kun, you are not born under the power of a god... you are claimed under the power of a god.

*grins*

But I do not think myself a god. Though some may disagree. No I am only a god to myself and no others. Because my mind is the only one I control with all assurance. I may be able to influence other minds, but I will never be those minds.
  10. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    more like a devil than a god...at least uncle can treat me properly as celestial king than you
Page 34 of 55 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast