aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeUkE's Lair

1. Velstraph
    *Smiles at you, allowing you to do as you wish.*

I'm guessing that that bottle contains sake? Normally you aren't this friendly with me.
  2. Konoei
    *stays in the current room, waiting for the two of you to return* I think staying put is best. . .
  3. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    *i stood to my feet before sinking through your body making my way toward the door*
    i drank the whole bottle of sake...going to get some more sweet stuff
  4. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    *chuckles as I stand to slowly follow you*

Well I suppose sake isn't that strong so there's no reason to worry about you toppling over.
  5. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    *i made my way over to my cabinet to get another big bottle of sake*

you want some sweetie? i have lots more in here...or do you prefer another refreshment

*I wave the sake bottle in my hand at you*
  6. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    *Bows to you graciously.*

You honor me with your kind gesture. Yes I think I will join you. Been a while since I've had a good drink with good company.

*Walks over to you.*
  7. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    so...what would you like to drink...I have various different drinks around the world
  8. Konoei
    Konoei
    *sniffs the air and finds the scent of drinks, then smiles, swishing my tail* Interesting. . . *relaxes on the bed*
  9. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    Hmm, I'll have scotch if you have it. No less than twelve years old though.

*smiles*

You know, we should invite Konoei-san to join us. When it comes to drinking the more the merrier.
  10. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    Konoei: come here and join us in a drink...I have many drinks here margaritas, martini, vodka, tequilla, sake, scotch, beer, wine cooler, etc. any you wish

vel: *hands you a scotch like you requested* i hope that will do...I'll stick with my sake
Page 36 of 55 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast