aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeUkE's Lair

1. Velstraph
    *chuckles*

You may be a king, but you are not my king. You... are my love. And as such you have that respect.

*smiles*
  2. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    *begins to blush as i quickly ran toward my room and lock the door swallowing the key as i rush over to my cabinets to take a bottle of sake to calm me from freaking out*

don't say such embarrassing things like that
  3. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Eiri: *You hear my footsteps approach the door. When the footsteps stop you can see my shadow under the crack of the door as I stand on the other side.*

Ah but as your lover it is my duty and pleasure to say such things.

*chuckles*
  4. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    *i hide in my closet still holding onto the sake bottle* (luckily my closet is a walk-in closet) *i grab a cup before pouring some sake into the cup, i gulp it down as if it was in a shot glass*

but...I'm not use to these kind of thngs...remember i've been lonely in my sister's head for so long
  5. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    *You hear some of the hangers in the closet click together as if something moved past them. The hanging garments next to you part as my head emerges from them and looks at you with a grin*

Then I shall have to get you accustomed to such things.
  6. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    WAAHHH! where the hell did you come from!? how the hell did you get in here...into my room?

*still drinking some sake as i stare up at you in disbelief*
  7. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    Like the love song goes Eiri-kun, no matter where you go I will find you.

*chuckles as I sit down in front of you, blocking the doorway out of the closet*
  8. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    *slowly begins to back up before bumping my back against the wall, i took another gulp of sake before feeling the effects of the sake hit me like a bullet train, i smiled before gazing into your eyes*

you have such beautiful eyes you know that
  9. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    *Smiles as I look up at you as you back up against the wall.*

I can't say anyone has ever told me that before. So no I didn't know that.
  10. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    *i now hung on your arm before rubbing my head head against it* soft
Page 35 of 55 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast