aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeUkE's Lair

1. Velstraph
    Then just be who you normally are Eiri-kun. If you think I'm interested in you because I see you as a weakling who I can fondle then you obviously don't know me well enough. My interest in you is due to your strength, not your weaknesses. Your indomitable will, your unflinching resolve, your protective nature; these are just a few of your best qualities. So why not rely upon them now hm? If you want something from me, try and take it. And if I don't mind... well I just might let you have it.

*Vel grins, his hand continuing to caress the back of your neck.*
  2. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    hey! just who do you think you are saying i'm weak i'm just trying to catch you off guard...i have you know i'm an excellent specimen of a seme thank you very much
  3. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    The mere fact that you are shivering in my arms and unable to say what you want me to do reveals a weaker side of you. I never said you were weak, simply that you are acting weak.

*smiles*

And it's your dominating nature as a seme that first attracted me. Remember Eiri-kun, I hold no interest in someone who is less than me. I'm looking for someone who is my equal.
  4. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    *stop shivering before eye reverts back to sapphire blue* i don't think you can handle my seme side vel-chan...you might have caught me off guard, but it won't happen again *places ny hand on your cheek with a deviant smirk*
  5. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    You seem to think I'm interested in your seme side. I care not for the descriptions attached to some beings. Granted being known as a seme or uke comes with certain privileges. But what I'm interested in is you. Not you the seme, or you the uke. Just you.

*grins*

With that being said just remember one thing. Any spell you place on me, real or figurative, will be returned three-fold as is the natural law of things. So Eiri-kun... have you made a decision yet?
  6. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    what you don't know is that my seme form is truly me...i just didn't show you all of me *smirk widens* so...what you think i'm saying?
  7. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    Well you can say whatever you like, but until your actions back up your words I won't put much stock in them.

*Presses you closer against him.*

So Eiri-kun what are you saying hm?
  8. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    i don't know...meet me back in my room and you'll find out *smirks before walking away*
  9. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    *As you walk to your room you don't hear Vel following you. But when you get to your destination you see Vel leaning against the wall right next to your door. Vel looks at you and chuckles*

So, what kept you?
  10. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    i decided to walk...problem with that...well make yourself at home i need to prepare
Page 24 of 55 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast