aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Gravitation

1. believe09
    I'm like Eiri in the way that I think I'm too cool for facial expressions. I also have a super sensitive personality, and I'm easy to piss off but I'll never admit it.
  2. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    Believe: you just admited it

xXKy3Xx: Have you posted any of your writings in the "Work-in-Progress" forum?
  3. xXKy3Xx
    xXKy3Xx
    @Katsbrainwarp- No i havent, even though this is a yaoi chatroom, you dont think it would be to explicit?
  4. believe09
    believe09
    @katsbrainwarp: I mean, I won't admit to people that I'm pissed off when I'm pissed off.
  5. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    xXKy3Xx: I don't think it would be at all, not after some of the ones I've read.

Believe: I was just messing with you anyways.
  6. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    Just out of curiosity, which one of shuichi's costumes did you like the most?

Me personnaly found the part where he dressed like a little school girl then wint to Eiri's Home home. The look on Erii's face was priceless.
  7. chillipepper
    chillipepper
    katsbrainwarp: That one was great... I also love the banana (hope you'll slip on a banana peel and die!!! 8-DDD) but I can't decide which one I love the most.
  8. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    I liked the Banana peel too.
  9. Tetsu
    Tetsu
    @katsbrainwarp&chillipepper: I love the suitcase one!XD
  10. captivated
    captivated
    hello everyone! i just joined.
    it is hard to decide my favourite costume... the suitcase and banana were hilarious but i think i'll have to go with the school girl. eiri's reaction was just classic
Page 41 of 60 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast