aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Gravitation

1. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    How long ago was the first volume relesed?
  2. roosey19
    roosey19
    Hi everyone I'm new here but I'm a big fan of GRAVITATION I 've watch the anime , read the manga and the DOUJINHI but I could'nt read vol 10,11,12 I wish if there is anyone who can help me and tell where can I find them!
  3. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    Welcome to the group.

It's kind of a quiet group, or so i've seen, but if you hang around long enough someone might be able to help you out.

Me personaly, I've never read a Manga so I wouldn't have the first idea as to where to get them, but i'll keep an eye out for you.
  4. roosey19
    roosey19
    Thanks a lot katsbrainwarp you 're so kind and sweet
  5. believe09
    believe09
    Well, I bought mine online.
  6. roosey19
    roosey19
    wow !! at last I 've finished my cute Shuichi but I don't know if you will like it anyway I tried soooooooooo much hard to finish it. please can anyone tell me how does my drawing look? but don't be soo harsh and I 'll accept you 're opnion
  7. xXKy3Xx
    xXKy3Xx
    Hey everyone! Im new here also. Im really sorta..kinda..maybe looking for more than just thread chats. I abosolutly love shuichi. I dont care much for eiri much. Im more of an eiri myself.
  8. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    xXKy3Xx: Welcome to the group. So your a Eiri yourself then huh? Are you a wariter as well?
  9. roosey19
    roosey19
    Hi xXKy3Xx welcome to the group. you know Shuichi is soooooo cute but I dislike about him been the one who chase after Eiri
  10. xXKy3Xx
    xXKy3Xx
    @katsbrainwarp- Yes im a yaoi writer though if you consider that.

@roosey19- Yes it is true that shuichi is considered the one that chases after eiri but there are times where it is the opposite, even if it is for a short period of time.
Page 40 of 60 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast