aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Gravitation

1. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    so it does explain it in the Manga huh?? I guess I'll have to read it, if I can find it.
  2. Tetsu
    Tetsu
    @captivated:I know,his singing is unreal!! I just love the personality switch.Its cute when he's all playful but when he get seriousWOW!

@katsbrainwarp:Yes you will get more of happen to him in the manga.
  3. ldb1987
    ldb1987
    omg yuki is so sexy!!!!!AND I LUV ALL THEY SONGS.....
  4. chillipepper
    chillipepper
    yeah, Ryuuichi is awesome and sings great... actually, his songs are sung by Kotani Kinya... you know who that is??? He's pretty cool, sang the first opening of Tsubasa Chronicle and I immediately recognized him... by the way... check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9vPqiwLOSE
    Oh, and don't be mistaken - you can find that he was singing Shuichi's part on wikipedia - that information is wrong. Whoever wrote it didn't really know that much about it, Shuichi's part was sung by his seiyuu, Tomokazu Seki.
  5. captivated
    captivated
    captivated: thanks heaps for the hint. i haven't read the manga either so i'll set out to read it over the summer and find out more

tetsu: kyaaa i agree! i just want to know every little detail about him. his serious mode was so stern and out-of-character, i loved it!

lbd1987: horah, another yuki lover! [but ryuichi is better ] i wonder if there are more yuki fans that shuichi fans?

chillipepper: wow, i never knew any of that. i'm not sure who kotani kinya is either - i haven't watched tsubasa chronicle - but i followed your link and wow, so cool! i've never seen one of those keyboard-guitars used on stage. woah, look at those leather pants *phew* is it getting hot in here all of a sudden? thank you so much!
  6. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    Captivated: to find out about the Yuki fans vs the shuichi fans you can always start a poll to find out (unless there already is one). I know who I'd vote for .
  7. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    Chillipepper: I just watched the video. He's hot. They even made Ryuichi give the same stage performance.
  8. chillipepper
    chillipepper
    Glad you liked the video. Well, wish me good luck in seducing him, haha...
  9. captivated
    captivated
    chillipepper: good luck! however, after the seduction you must inform of every delicious little detail

katsbrainwarp: good idea! but... how do i make a poll?
  10. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    Let me know when you've created it so I can place my vote.
Page 43 of 60 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast