aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Gravitation

1. amade0
    amade0
    not sure if anyone mentioned it here.. but i actually loved the twist when Ryu kissed Shuichi and Yuki walked in xD *remembers hardcore squealing for that o.0* just thought i'd add a random comment xD
  2. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    I do like Ryu...but I'd prefer him not to hit on Shu-chan. I do love the way he irritated Yuki in NYC....it is a good think for Yuki to realize he isn't the only fish in the sea.
  3. Lent
    Lent
    'I do like Ryu...but I'd prefer him not to hit on Shu-chan. I do love the way he irritated Yuki in NYC....it is a good think for Yuki to realize he isn't the only fish in the sea.'

I totally second that.
  4. amade0
    amade0
    lol - i don't mind if he hits on him as long as its not to much xD *he tends to go to far sometimes o.0*
  5. eiri
    eiri
    I don't mind Ryu crushing in on Shu, as long as he doesn't hit on Yuki.
  6. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    Eri, I can imagine Yuki's reaction...poor Ryu would be getting many visitor's in the hospital.
  7. Lent
    Lent
    Oh guys, those pics are so beautiful.

Although Gravitation is my favourite BL series, I'm ashamed to say I hardly collect any pictures, I really should start doing that.
  8. Eien Blue
    Eien Blue
    Was obsessed with Gravitation ^^ but I still love it a lot. Yuki Eiri is one of my favorite characters ever.
  9. Jebus_10
    Jebus_10
    Enjoyyy The Picsss
  10. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    Love the pics....we are a Yuki x Shu centric group here.
Page 4 of 60 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast