aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Gravitation

1. shattered
    shattered
    yeah, EX picks up where volume 12 left off ... and ends in a really "omg i cant believe they finish the volume there!!! I WANT TO KNOW MORE!!!" kind of way
  2. amade0
    amade0
    ya does anyone know when the next EX is coming out lol xD its been almost a year since the first one T__T lol *misses this series*
  3. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    The end of EX vol 1 needed a few more pages. I was happy but I wanted more.
  4. Lent
    Lent
    The end of EX was tough... but I did laugh at the hole joke, I confess.

But when will we see EX 2, anyone heard anything?
  5. kumakun
    kumakun
    dunno if I can post that but seriously..that sounds like them no?
    I haven't heard anything new about it tho I kinda wanna read it..at first I wasn't..but now I think I will..shuichi bugged me cause he took the kid..I dunno I just thought that if I was eiri that would upset me..sigh..
  6. fallenazazel
    fallenazazel
    Gravitation... the first truly shounen-ai series I ever saw & quite possibly the main reason I became hooked on the genre (damn you, Shuuichi! jk).

I've been following EX, but the gap between new tracks is agonizingly long... I know it's bad, but, I thought it was really cute when Yuki was blind and stumbling into things. Not that I think blindness is fun!!! No! Uh-uh. It's just that it's Yuki & he's adorable no matter what he does (even when he's being a complete S.O.B.)
  7. Lent
    Lent
    When Yuki turned out blind, I thought, omg what a plot twist! Because that meant that for once, Yuki was the truely helpless one and I was so curious to see what effect that would have on their relationship! But ah well, we have to wait for EX2 to find out...
  8. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    A helpless Yuki dependent on Shuichi...I don't know which one would need the most sympathy.
  9. Lent
    Lent
    I love the pics, guys.
  10. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    It isn't Gravitaion without Ryu.
Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast