aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Death Note

1. goddess8878
    goddess8878
    Well, here's the third Yaoi Note. It'll be awhile before I make another one. I've got amvs to get to. It's almost con season! Yays! XD Enjoy and have fun with it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TI3VQF90AcM
  2. EmmyEii
    EmmyEii
    -wails- Aw I have to wait >.< -wants to see- my i-net dies every time I try to watch vids on youtube.
  3. Necrohamster
    Necrohamster
    @ goddess8878
    These videos are amusing! Seriously. Amazing.

@ Soubiluv98
    I know, I wish Misa got to see the teh yaoi tiemz, too. She'd love it.

<rant time>
    I know lots of people don't like her, and I found her annoying for a good while, but somehow I grew to find her interesting. I felt bad for her - I always loved how Rem cared so much for her and was always sticking up for her. *is a Misa cosplayer* Please don't kill me ;_;
    </rant time>
  4. Nillion
    Nillion
    *dieslaugingandcomesbacktolife* Dood. . . XD Thank you muchly doddess8878 for Yaoi Note. *bows* I am never looking at Death Note the same way ever again.

*pats necro's head* don't worry necro. I don't hate Misa that much, I just wish she'd shut up once in a while. > >
  5. Faith_Lover
    Faith_Lover
    Hi new member here!

Wow a rant on Misa I like her well actully I like her clothes more lol

Don't worry Necrohamster I cosplayed as Misa too at a hero/villain dress up party, so I won't kill you
  6. EmmyEii
    EmmyEii
    Lol, nah, ya won't be killed ^^"

But why did they have to make Misa such an airhead >.<
  7. goddess8878
    goddess8878
    They made her an airhead because the "sex object" of the story doesn't need a brain. Stupid misa.
  8. flagfish
    flagfish
    KELLY TALKS ABOUT STUFF
    A novel by K.G. Weinberg

"Kelly Talks about Stuff is a refreshing plethora of bittersweet retardation."
    --The New York Tiemz

*Knowing wise-old-woman laugh* Oh my my no, I never grew to like Misa, always hated the little bitch. The only thing I have to say in her defense is that through her admirable, high-caliber power to annoy, she actually managed to get the hottest guy ever - who hated her at least as much as we do - to live with her. That's impressive! As I told goddess the other day, when someday Light writes his memoirs, he'd be like "It's cool that there's death gods, because I got to be justicey bc of that, but also at the same time it really sucked bc they caused dis stupid ho to be stuck to me for the rest of my life."

Oh and totally agree with you amo, it's like I've whined about before, her entire role is love interest/sex object, and because she's retarded and can't do things on her own like Light, she needs Rem to babysit her and save her, and this is portrayed as being somehow "charming." Just like the fact that L and Light kept saying that the second kira was "so dumb" suddenly became "charming" when it was revealed that the second kira is a woman.

THAT SAID, IS THIS THIRD VIDEO NOT THE AWESOMEST THING YOU EVER SAW IN YOUR LIFE?!?! I MEAN THE FIRST TWO ROCKED BUT THIS WAS ON A WHOLE OTHER LEVEL!!!! I DAMN NEAR PISSED MYSELF LAUGHING AND AT THE SAME TIME IT ALSO WAS HOT!!11`

that part where L was walking behind him and saying those cheesy pickup lines, PURE COMEDY GOLD, amo i luv u rly i do
  9. GeoffsGem
    GeoffsGem
    RUBY HAS AN OPINON...AGAIN....

Honsetly all of DN has a depressing lack of females that mean anything.
    They all have narrowly defined roles then wonder off (expect Misa who never leaves as much as I begged God)
    I kind of wish the girls of DN had more to do. o0

and at the new Yaoi Note ROFL
    "I can dump my BF he does'nt put out anyways.." hehehehhe
  10. goddess8878
    goddess8878
    That's always been the big thing that bothered me about DN...all the women seem to be there as an after-thought. Like the writer was doing his thing one day and suddenly said "Oh...hey! How about I throw in a girl here...hmmm" So he did. Hell, just leave the chicks out of the equation completely. That would have been fine with me. Lots of man candy and no Misa makes Amo a happy girl.
    And yays for ppl liking the new yaoi note! That makes me happy. It just sucks it took me this long to do it. Dang it Kelly! Why didn't you give me the idea sooner? I shall blame you for something yet again. MWAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Page 13 of 77 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast