aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

6th Division Love ~ ♥

1. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    LOLOL You know it! Byakuya just goes "poof!!", dainty flower petals whisping all over the place when he comes
  2. skutergirl
    skutergirl
    More pics?? Lovely*hides*
  3. arinna
    arinna
    i can't believe you people would take advantage of the time zone differences and post unthinkable things while i cannot defend Bya-sama

except that i can imagine wifey Renji *puts a flowery apron on naked Renji and lets his hair down* there, beautiful!
  4. shattered
    shattered
    what time zone are you at arinna?
  5. arinna
    arinna
    east european time. i assume most of you are from the USA, so you can all sneak behind my sleeping back and bash seme Byakuya all you please
  6. shattered
    shattered
    nah, im in australia which means that all the most forum activity happens at my 2~7am
    the forum is like dead after daily interest for the bank is added (so like, from 4pm to midnight, nothing much happens here) and when i go to bed, people start posting
  7. arinna
    arinna
    then you know how i feel when i come here and see all this Bya trashing...
  8. shattered
    shattered
    well ... seeing as how im in the uke!bya camp ... i dont really mind all that much, in fact i wholehearted endorse. trash away artemis!
    but i do understand how you feel arinna
  9. arinna
    arinna
    @shattered - your sympathy on the issue is simply mind-boggling

i am alone in my sorrow...
  10. shattered
    shattered
    @arinna ~ maybe if i tried hypnosis on you... "Byakuya is an uke ... Byakuya is an uke ... Byakuya is an uke ... Byakuya is an uke ... Byakuya is an uke ..."
Page 45 of 91 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast