aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

6th Division Love ~ ♥

1. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Byakuya is an uke ... Byakuya is an uke ... Byakuya is an uke ... oh wait, that was for arinna?!

Discussing uke!Bya isn't trashing Bya There's nothing wrong with being an uke! Byakuya is still stronger, smarter, faster, and more beautiful than Renji. Renji just gets to stick his little Zabimaru down Byakuya's *bleep!*
  2. Isan
    Isan
    You always give me quite the mental image, Art XDD
    It also just reminded me that Zabi's tail's a snake thingie *cuts off train of thought*
  3. arinna
    arinna
    what? what?!? WHAT?!? calling him a "wifey" and mocking his cherry petal orgasms you don't think that's trashing?

hypnosis won't work either, sorry, although at least we all believe in the same universal truth:

Byakuya is still stronger, smarter, faster, and more beautiful than Renji. Renji just gets to stick his little Zabimaru down Byakuya's *bleep!*
  4. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    Byakuya cannot possibly be a wife, I doubt he can clean or anything... Renji on the other hand... He waits for Bya to come home nice cup of tea in hand, house smelling of flowers... And then Bya goes BAM! cherry petal orgasm all over...
  5. arinna
    arinna
    yes! yes!! YES!!!

best interpretation i've heard so far!

*steals emoticon for dirty msn use *
  6. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    I must defend Bya's semeness
  7. arinna
    arinna
    thank god, i'm not alone...

*steals emoticon*
  8. CelticMist
    CelticMist
    sakura bloom orgasm...yeah, it should get patented for Byakuya.

I like to think that Renji's little Zabimaru is not...well little. :augerollen:
  9. shattered
    shattered
    that's just hilarious. ok so byakuya can't do any household work, but still, it'd much rather see byakuya in an apron than renji. naked apron
  10. arinna
    arinna
    we already decided that nekkid Renji is the one who looks best in an apron (a flowery one, actually )
Page 46 of 91 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast