aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeuKe Beta HigH

1. Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: Make sure to tell me where that train is... because we're probably on the same track. *grins* Important question then is are we going in opposite directions away or towards each other. Bang bang boomanity!
  2. Velstraph
    @ Mateoo-kun: Luke is a vampire.
  3. mateoo
    mateoo
    *climbs into bed, pulling covers over his head*
  4. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Mateoo-kun: You don't need to worry Mateoo-kun, I know what Lucifer-san is talking about. He's all right, he's just having conversations with those we can't talk to. *smiles* It's a normal thing for certain minds.
  5. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: Boomanity! *Laughs* Did I tell that Luke is a vamp, or are you just that good at guessing?

@Mate-chan: Its alright...I talk to him all the time! He's really quite nice...when he isn't trying to be uber annoying...which is almost always. *Goes and hugs Mate-chan's sheeted form*

Luke: Yes comfor your poor lil' uke... *Lucifer throws an axe into Luke's head* Oww...Overreacting much?

Oh go have Damian tend to your wounds will you! (Different Damian from the god one, notice the spelling. If you don't think having two Damien's/Damian's in your head isn't confusing!)
  6. mateoo
    mateoo
    ...*tears*
  7. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Mate-chan: I'm sorry! Please don't cry...please? I'll stop...
  8. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: Just a guess. You're fairly easy for me to understand.

@ Mateoo-kun: Aww it's all right Mateoo-kun. This is just another side... well sides actually... of your seme. I'm sure it could be a little unnerving to someone who isn't used to it. *pats your head* Don't you worry, if I get the feeling Lucifer-san needs talkin to you know I'll jump right on it. *smiles*
  9. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: Again with the perviness...Oh, I'm easy am I? To understand that is...Wait, are you saying I'm simple?
  10. mateoo
    mateoo
    *pulls a pillow close to him*

@lu: I'm sorry for crying Lu-sama.