aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeuKe Beta HigH

1. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: Well, I've always been a little afraid...okay quite a bit afraid of the dark. That's why I sleep with the tv on. I would always see and hear things at my mom's house, and according to her, that house is haunted. Its not an old house, my grandpa helped build it. And then when I moved in here, there were always sounds, and shadows...I would get really scared, even with the lights on. It felt like the things were swarming around the lights, so no safety there. I hate the part in Darkness Falls where the lady killed the people in the forest...And just now some of my hair fell out of my pony tail and hit my neck...I hate it when stuff like that happens! I would say that I don't know how you can stand going out into the forest at night, but I live really close to huge parkway with a river, so me and my ex-best friend would go out when its really cold and walk around it. In the dark with trees rattling and stuff. The biggest thing that scared me when we would do that is the possibility of seeing a dead body. Oh no, not some undead thing jumping out and killing me, seeing a dead body in the bushes. Bodies get dumped there every now and then so yeah...
  2. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Mate-chan: Welcome back! Sorry aarin is lagging, so I'm a little slow.
  3. mateoo
    mateoo
    @lu: I'd protect you from the dark Lu-sama. *smiles*
  4. mateoo
    mateoo
    yeah, i'm feeling aarin's lag too.
  5. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Mate-chan: So, what're you up to, my pet?
  6. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: *chuckles* Scare yourself did you? Well yea the forest scene did it for me, when that was going on I pictured all that happening in my forest, didn't go in the woods for a couple of days after I saw that movie... even in the daytime. Random sounds have never really bothered me for some reason, might be because I did a lot of camping when I was a kid so got used to bugs, frogs, and other critters making sounds outside my tent. But I don't know how I would react to seeing a body right in front of me. I think I would just be worried that I would be blamed for it, which would suck.

What really makes me almost yell out and go crazy is when I'm just walking around my house and a door to a room or closet will be slightly open so I can see the pitch black through the crack. If the darkness in that room is just right I hallucinate that this huge shadow with claws and fangs rushes out and impales me on its claws. I feel the pain for a second then regain myself. Geh I hate that.
  7. mateoo
    mateoo
    @lu: at the moment I am trying to stay warm.. but I dont want to put on clothes.

So I think I'll grab a blanket. ^^
  8. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Mateoo-kun: Yea my basement is just 9 degrees above freezing *smiles* Have the windows open, it's blowing really hard outside, and I have fans circulating the air... so yea... cold. But it allows me to bundle up. If there's one thing i enjoy more than the cold it's bundling up to be just warm enough to be comfortable.
  9. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: Yeah, that's one of the reasons I don't want to see a dead body, cause I could possibly be blamed for it...I mean, what would two kids be doing out in the freezing cold anyway? Not like we could say lookin' for vampires and werewolves! (I would actually say that) I don't see things as much as I used to. I did a lot before I got really depressed, but not as much anymore. I used to see things like people in the house, I would walk by a door that was slightly open and see someone for a split second on the otherside, and I was all alone. I'd see someone sitting in a chair when I turn my head, or someone just standing around one second and the next they'd be gone.
  10. mateoo
    mateoo
    @vel: I don't think my room is that cold. ^^ or else I would put on clothes.

I like bundling up too.