aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeuKe Beta HigH

1. Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: Oh no not at all. I'm simply saying you don't confuse me at all. I can't understand why most people act the way they act. But you act pretty much just like me, thus you're easy for me to understand. But you're far more complex than a boring human, and thus you're much more fun. *smiles*
  2. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Mate-chan: Don't apologize...It's okay. I understand how I can be upsetting...Can we talk about this? *Fights the urge to acknowledge Luke's presence*
  3. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: Good. Cause if you thought I was simple..I was going to have to bring the pain! And it wouldn't really accomplish anything because we've had this conversation like 15 times already today...
  4. mateoo
    mateoo
    *pulls cover over his head*

@lu: *nod*
  5. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Mate-chan: Are you going to come out and talk to me? Or do I have to come get you?
  6. mateoo
    mateoo
    *props himself up*

@lu: I'm here Lu-sama.
  7. foxytroy
    foxytroy
    i think i nailed the quiz!!!!!!!!!!! mwaahahahaha... imma go type the updates for my story.
  8. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    *pulls a chair over to the bed and sits down close to the two on the bed*

@ Mateoo-kun: That's better, you don't need to hide from Lucifer-san Mateoo-kun. He can seem a little eccentric to some but there's nothing to be scared of.
  9. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Foxy-chan: Ah congratulations! I'm sure your confidence is well placed.
  10. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Mate-chan: *Pulls Mate-chan close* I'm sorry...All you have to do is tell me to stop and I will...I know I seem...scary, but...Ah...What exactly don't you like about me when I get this way?

@foxy-chan: Hello, wish I felt so lucky during tests and quizzes...