1. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Mate-chan: Yes, exactly what I mean.
  2. mateoo
    mateoo
    @lu: *nod nod* ^^
  3. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: My my, aren't we destructive. Just breaking everything like you're some sort of demon... wait...
  4. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: Well, I'm more than just some demon, thank you very much... And it was either throwing the remote, or exploding...
  5. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: And exploding can be so messy...
  6. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: Hmm, yes. That was really the deciding factor... I would hate to have to clean up the mess, plus it would get all over my books, and my bed...the remote throwing was just so much simpler.
  7. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: *smiles* I suppose cleaning all your books would take some time yes. Then again, seeing as how you won't be able to read them all any way it might be for the best. You could sell them as unholy tomes! Sanctified in the Fallen Star's blood!
  8. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: I would never sell my books! I can't even fathom selling them off... My friend that lives in Tokyo thinks I'm insane for not selling them. I like to reread books, which is another reason I'll get through my books. Instead of reading something new, I just reread the same things...
  9. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: Well I do suppose that you have quite a few books that are enjoyable. Though I do think that you have more books than you can read in any quick amount of time. But, whatever makes you happy is all right I suppose. You do have all eternity to read them I suppose... being in hell and all.
  10. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: Yeah, I do have all eternity...but it only takes about 2 days for me to read a 200 page novel, and the manga it takes about 2 hours, depending on how often I go back and look at certain scenes...