aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Dutch Yaoi Fans

1. Kreatio
    Kreatio
    Wow !! I really like the last one from Loesje. I didn't know it ^^ I do have a shirt with a Loesje expression: "The world is too round to sit silently in the corner."
    I like that one too, it's what I say to myself when I feel down
  2. Rukin
    Rukin
    yeah that one is nice
    squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    me = happy
    I had a great time today with friends ^^
    no pretty boy in Nijmegen is save muahahahhahaa
  3. Kreatio
    Kreatio
    Ahh that's nice ^^ Whaha!!
    Me = tired, but I musn't be... because tomorrow's 'rommelmarkt' at the animal shelter, where I work ^^ Gotta get up early!!
    And I'm happy too, because I get happy from seeing happy people. So thank you, Rukin!!
  4. Miriashi
    Miriashi
    nice Loesje-quotes guys. A favorite of mine: "the longer you wait for the future, the shorter it will be." And this one I cannot translate but it is nice too "Wil mijn rots in de branding svp nu ophouden mijn stroomgebied te belemmeren?"

@kreatio: have fun at the rommelmarkt.
  5. Rukin
    Rukin
    O.o my computer just scared the hell out of me
    suddenly my folder with pictures was gone... GONE! O.o including the yaoi ones and those of Aiba-chan
    thank god I found them, my comp is scary when it cleans itself up O.o
    I think I should sleep now... but I can't >.<' My mind is keeping me awake with pervy thoughts >.<' .... time to find myself a nice lemony yaoi fanfic ^^
  6. Kreatio
    Kreatio
    Waaa ^^ computers tend to do that now and then Well, mine hasn't done that for a while (happy me) but people keep on telling me that I should save important stuff somewhere, like on a cd. Maybe you should too? Just to feel safe
    Hope you had fun with a fanfic :P
  7. Rukin
    Rukin
    ooooh yeah I did ^^ love the smuttiness muahahahhaa
    I guess I oughta make back-ups somehere huh? ... damn I suck with computers >.> what kind of guy am I? lol
  8. Rukin
    Rukin
    en hoe was jullie koninginnedag? muahahahah
    party al night long yeah yeah ^^
  9. kumi-kun
    kumi-kun
    uhm I was sick at the 'koningennach'
    but the next day I check out the piles of drained crap : D
    did you guys buy anything? Or maybe sell anything?
    the only thing I got was a tie... ^^
  10. Kreatio
    Kreatio
    I've been really boring, and I didn't do anything Well it was my friends' birthday, so we've been playing old fashion board games all night! Like mens-erger-je-niet (AARGGGHH!! Frustration!) and scrabble (only funny words allowed) and backgammon (that's cool!). I wanted to play monopoly, but they didn't have it. ALIENS! Everyone has that -.-.
    And I've bought a puzzle yesterday, 2000 pieces. I must be bored. (or I just enjoy making puzzles)
Page 9 of 154 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast