aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Dutch Yaoi Fans

1. Rukin
    I didn't buy anything, but a friend of mine got drunk and kissed me on the lips XD
    that was so funny, we all laughed at him when he sobered up (he said/slurred he felt sorry for me for never getting kissed by the gender I like XD he's actually pretty sweet ne? :P)
    @Kreatio: YAY puzzles! I LOVE puzzles ^^ squeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
  2. kumi-kun
    kumi-kun
    ooh puzzles are fun! And old fashioned games too <3
    I really love cluedo but I doubt that one counts ^^;;
    I think those old child games are fun too like 'koek happen' and 'blindemannetje' XD
  3. Rukin
    Rukin
    blindemannetje! YAAAAAAAY
    I once played that and bumped into something (a lamp I think) and I got a nosebleed because of the impact XD dangerous game with clumsy people like me ^^
    during a pillowfight I got a nosebleed too, I'm such a softy >.<'
  4. Kreatio
    Kreatio
    I stumbled over a chair once when I was playing blindemannetje! But don't worry, I wasn't hurt at all. The person I fell on was, unfortunatly *innocent whistle*
    I've never had a nosebleed at all :O I'm unbreakable, I never puke, I never get ill or anything *knock off (afkloppen?)* I gave one to someone though, but he totally deserved it
    And Rukin, that's pretty sweet, what your friend did But i'm sure you're not sad at all, for not being kissed by the gender you like, you're just gonna make all of them love you *whoooo*
  5. Rukin
    Rukin
    XD at least I'll try ^^
    I just gotta find myself a nice boyfriend (a boyfriend is supposed to be nice so what kind of sentence was that? >.<' I don't make any sense *sweatdrop*)
    and no I'm not sad about that, it's my own fault for being such a scaredy-cat and never tell anybody I'm gay :P
    O.o I'm sooooo jelous! I get sick all the time >.<'
    I had pfeiffer when I was 10 and that sucked really bad!
  6. Lenne
    Lenne
    Hey minna,
    Nice to meet you all. I didn't know we have a group for Dutch yaoi fans ^^"
  7. Rukin
    Rukin
    hello and welcome Lenne-san ^^
    want some cheese? *offers cheese*
  8. Myra9
    Myra9
    Hi everyone~!
    I just stumbled on this group while browsing the social groups list^_^ I just had to join this lovely group since I'm Dutch myself. Please take care of me *bows*
  9. Kreatio
    Kreatio
    Helloooo! Nice, more people! Maybe more talking, that would be nice Because it's kind of quiet now ^^
    (No offense to you Rukin, because you talk a lot )
    Welcome, Kaitou and Lenne!
  10. schetenei
    schetenei
    Guys! I need help with translating this saying in English:
    "Geduld is een schone zaak", preferable a saying with the word "impatience" in it. (so no Patience is a virtue) In cn there's a saying "impatience won't let you eat hot tofu"
Page 10 of 154 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast