aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Embracing Love

1. noone
    noone
    yay!!!! terry came on replying to a nitta comm talk, and l&v are about ready to release the last avl boku no koe chapters (ohh the ones with the after-breakup + happy reunion, ok, renji cried but he's cute when he cries lol)

ummm, yes, winter cicada is in vol 5, don't they get married in vol 5? i HATE those chapters. except for the iwaki feeling related to kato's nephew lol. i am not sure what volume THAT is in, but i like that chapter

so you've seen

harudaki said they aren't going to pick up haru wo, since l&v is doing it... and l&v had personal troubles, but hopefully they'll get settled and the scanlations get back to normal

gyaaah can't wait, i want to see renji cry AND understand what they're saying - and of course... the makeup sex
  2. Demeter
    Demeter
    YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! (be aware that the scream is hysterical XD) My Yumi-chan, my adorably hot, my wonderful Yumi-chan Oh yeah and there's Wataru and Renji too, I love them, really I do, especially since their sex scene in the last chapter is just... *nosebleed+drooling* But Yumi-chan is just my sweetheart, my MoriMori <333 (--> can't wait for the 2nd drama cd of Boku, just can't wait!!!)
    Aww when will Nitta-sensei give us new chapters of the hottest seiyuus ever? I love Haru, but I want, I need Boku!!!

Aww thank you so much for the wonderful news noone, you made my day really!!
  3. noone
    noone
    *sulks*

yumi-chan

RENJI-chan!!!! oh come on he's just too cute! wataru, he should smex the doubts out of him!
    (though i did re-read boku lol, and yup... yumi-chan is too yummy indeed )

but ohh... i need some nitta manga fix NOW
  4. Demeter
    Demeter
    Hahahaha just after reading your previous post I went to read (for the 156425th time) the latest BnK chapters XDDD <3333
    Of course I had to accept your totally subjective love for Iwaki, so this time, you'll have to bear with my totally subjective love for Yumi-chan And I'm actually quite happy he's not your favourite in Boku, as I know how ferocious your love can be --> don't want to be your rival (even if in Yumi-chan's case, I would have shown my claws :croc
  5. noone
    noone
    WHAT claws?!! ahahahahahahhhaa *cough*

so. i LIKE yumi-chan, - because he "prepared" himself, lol he's the first straight-to-gay uke to do so - but renji is so CUTE!!!!! *huggles him*

*sigh*

but i need to know what happens to iwaki, so i've decided... if there's a choice to be had between haru wo and boku no koe for the next issue of any of the series... i want a haru update!

the gun!!!!!! remember the gun!!! what if it goes off?!!
  6. Demeter
    Demeter
    WHAT claws?!! ahahahahahahhhaa *cough*
    I can be mean and ferocious when I have to (--> nobody ~wanted to put noone, but nope :P~ can touch Yumi-chan, except me and Hosaka-kun, and in this order )

Nice try, nice try, using the gun and all, but I've just re-read BnK so nope, Yumi-chan's in my mind right now, want a new chapter, especially since the last chapter title page is just so yummy And anyway you'll have your next chapter, as it's Harudaki that is published in the next BBG issue *sigh*
  7. Ruby_Alexandrine
    Ruby_Alexandrine
    Thanks for the news. I am glad nothing is wrong with Love and Voice. Look forward to more of their releases.
  8. noone
    noone
    (repeating message from another group)
    i need help!! my computer is infected with a trojan (probably vundo, says mozilla support) and my AV (norton 2006) can't find it. i can't browse and even google won't open...

what other GOOD anti malware AVs are there? (i don't want to use the kaspersky online, it works with IE only and IE7 is not yet stable... mozilla was my best deal and now it's not helping me anymore!)

... i can't upload files and some dlds won't open at all...

getting desperate here...

help?
  9. limitedfan
    limitedfan
    noone. I wish I can help you, but I don't have except McAfee on mine. I'll try to check with the IT at my office tomorrow.
  10. limitedfan
    limitedfan
    PS: If Katou gets hurt this time, I'm not going to like it. Every time he saves Iwaki he gets hurt instead. Not good. Not that I want Iwaki to get hurt either, but - sorry for this - a bystanding innocent person can do. Keep Katou safe please.
Page 36 of 55 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast