aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Embracing Love

1. noone
    noone
    *sulks*

kato WILL be shot. and he'll end up in a hospital, and have a scar. there.

iwaki should be the main figure there!

2. limitedfan
    limitedfan
    "glares"
    Hope you're wrong. Way wrong.
    My IT guy said try AVG (not sure what software is this). Also he said Norton should fix it but only if Norton is upgraded/updated. Hope this helps.
  3. noone
    noone
    lol, it's solved. (sent you a PM.) norton is bad and i'm not touching it anymore.

aaah ok, *relents* i'll leave off kato lol. he can be brave AND escape getting hurt... as long as iwaki is safe
  4. shattered
    shattered
    @noone ~ just to add into this off topid convo, i paid for norton for 7 years and my comp still got virused and had problems. switched to avg last year and not paid a cent and not been virused since then (only had some unrelated windows problems but this is microsoft so i expected fails)
  5. noone
    noone
    @shattered: (offtopic: AVG free edition expires today, i think. we have it in school and i've kept receiving "upgrade now" messages, but the school won't pay if there are some other free AVs to be had . i'm thinking to switching to avast in school too...)

*crying*

is this IT??

(2008/05/29) pocket edition of "The Last Waltz" Release
    (2008/05/28) Wings7 September Release (OTODAMA - sound spirit - Series)

no other scheduled releases?!!

EDIT: oh wait:
    June 1, HertZ band.26 secret diplomacy
    June 28, BE BOY GOLD8 haru wo daiteita

when do the mangas actually come out? were they released ahead as they usually do?...
  6. shattered
    shattered
    what's the last waltz? i havent heard of it

looking forward the the next secret diplomacy chapter, its getting really exciting! but of course the chapter i look forward to the most would be the next haru, since their lives may be in danger!

(O/T about avg - avg 7.0 expired, but now there's avg 8.0 which is their latest free version (its prettier ). all you need to do is download that i only use the free version and i know 3 other people who only use the free version and download and surf a lot everyday and none of them have had any problems with it )
  7. noone
    noone
    maybe last waltz is un carnet de bal. sounds like it... or maybe it's one of that long series that includes U:V and irokoi and all the rest...

(lol, i thought they were asking me to buy the updgrade )
  8. Demeter
    Demeter
    No I mean yes, Last Waltz is the 2nd part of the When A Man Loves A Man series ^___^

Wouldn't it be wonderful if Haru and Boku were not published in the same mag?
  9. noone
    noone
    but then we'd risk of not getting them at all... if what the scanlators say is fact, then some arc in BnK ended - maybe youka nitta needs time to develop the plot more. i mean... they are all bishies and i love renji (and you, yumi-CHAN ) but the story is a great part of that manga.

aaaand. seriously... i want to know who that bastard would shoot. i bet they'll stop him before he does, but anyway... i don't want some anniversary out-of-the-loop thingy, as happened in ayano's VF (though i think YA wanted that extra time to build up pressure dammit). i want to see more of iwakiiiiiiii *sigh*

lol and eventually i will HAVE to read "when a man" - but i took a look at that awful groupie manga and got too scared to read anything but what caught me first.
  10. noone
    noone

DB released SD vol 2 ch 4, in their lj page
    (it's not yet in YN comm, so go get it on DB lj page ^^)
Page 37 of 55 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast