aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Embracing Love

1. Eien Blue
    Eien Blue
    OMFG!!!!!!! I just got the newest BE BOY GOLD!!!!! Not only is there Finder -- full of AsamixFei-- but there's Harudaki ch 49 as well~!!!!! OMFG Finder is *still recovering from the shock*

I LOVE YOU TOO_TROUBLESOME!!!! (she brought me the mag from Japan)

I'm not gonna spoil it though ^^
  2. noone
    noone
    HMPH!!! *hates asami and fei, BOTH*

there's no aki-chan, and that's all that matters. and there was even a teaser with him being cut, before the release of the not-including-aki-chan-being-cut-into, pages.

i need it to be next saturday already... i am scared witless *trembles*
  3. Too_troublesome
    Too_troublesome
    Aww Eien.. the crystal one is only like $250 .. or were you trying for the diamond one for $1300... hehe

I know I asked at your profile, but could you tell if they are only sending the pendant to Japanese addresses. I couldn't figure it out when I was in Japan .. I even have my VISA all charged and ready to go too!
  4. Eien Blue
    Eien Blue
    Secret Diplomacy v2 ch2 is out. I just d'load it from DB's livejournal
  5. limitedfan
    limitedfan
    Was just at the LJ site and read that there are new Haru OVAs coming out. You can order the first April 15 from Mediablasters. It's titled "Embracing Love Cherished Spring". Not sure if these are new, or re-releases. Can anyone confirm or clarify?
  6. noone
    noone
    new releases. they're officially releasing the first ova series in the US.
    the versions out so far were the fansubs. i wonder if they did some cosmetic renewal of the ovas... or at least used better music!!
  7. limitedfan
    limitedfan
    Oh! I was hoping for a new story/Ova with more of their families involved. Well we can only wish. I am in withdrawal stage, so I'm back to re-reading from chapter 1.
  8. noone
    noone
    Originally posted by limitedfan
    I am in withdrawal stage, so I'm back to re-reading from chapter 1.
    oh how well do i remember the symptoms

but i think there's a new chapter due on the 28th, so after that, you'll feel WAY better
  9. limitedfan
    limitedfan
    promise I'll feel WAY better... I need to. Plus there is nothing close to the Haru story that can even make you feel okay reading it. So, I gave up on trying to read other unknown Yaoi.
  10. noone
    noone
    ... "the ceremony of tea" (koi cha no osahou) - students love, really funny; or "the cat on g" (g-nejou no neko - not sure about the spelling) - one splintered personaliy uke, two seme each loving a different personality; the walker and rules series (you know about them already )...

for starters.
    they're lighter (and shorter) than haru wo... but they're good
Page 26 of 55 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast