aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Embracing Love

1. limitedfan
    Yeah. I forgot about Rules. I'll check them. I need something to keep be going until tomorrow.
    Thanks
  2. limitedfan
    noone. are these all at aarin. Can only find the ceremony RAW. Oh! Well, I'll have to wait till tomorrow. Remember me then.
    Sorry. Found Rules. Was looking in the One shot.
  3. noone
    noone

ashcat knows all about rules she's in the scanlation team.
    ... i think ceremony of tea is licensed now, so it's not going to be on aarin...
  4. Demeter
    Demeter
    It has been a while I haven't come here, how come there's a Rules and Koi Cha talking here lol XDDD
    Oh and Hellbreed's first pic isn't a HwD one, but a WaMLaM one >__<
    And as I'm here only to complain (seems like it, doesn't it? O_o;;; ), wth is this new sig of yours noone?? XDDD And I can't bring myself to whip you or something, because you actually let Katou in it!!! Wow, I was sooooo surprised and tried to forget about the text lol
  5. noone
    noone
    i DID not

... the sig has been waiting for me to make up my mind since forever. and it's all EIRI's fault for putting kato there. he fullfills my sadistic urges. *kicks kato off the sig*

... i had such a hard time letting go of the viewfinder colorbar and i want it back!! especially since i don't have a matching haru wo... or should i say, an IWAKI gif avatar... i like this one the best of all other options... and the avi and sig are clashing. i can't bear to look on them

what text, what text!? it's only the truth... i am all for iwaki. no place for anybody else except aki-chan and havi.

... and tooru and hikaru and bun and a few more bishies.

but my heart has places enough to put them all in and never let them out
  6. Demeter
    Demeter
    You're officially frightnening me XDD

A little suggestion (don't kick me if you don't like it *looks at poor Katou's ass*), why don't you put the two colorbars, the HwD and the VF in your sig? I don't think that with both of them you exceed 175?? But I don't think you'll be able to use a smilie then (there's a smilie in your sig, isn't it? Not sure though )

I know I shouldn't say this, I just know, why don't I just shut up, I can't win against you, but you like Iwaki only compared to Katou honey, I don't think you would have ever looked at him if Katou wasn't there, ok I said it, bye bye ^^//
  7. noone
    noone
    oh no you won't escape so easily!

*pounces on demeter*

kato? who's that?? i only have eyes for the gorgeous one. and that's iwaki.

... but i don't care anyway... 'cause kato's about to get kidnapped or maybe killed while filming... and iwaki's going to be single and ready for me
  8. shattered
    shattered
    @demeter wamlam ... its a funny word if you abbreviate it

anyways, since love and voice are on hiatus for all of march, it seems like a looooooong time till we get any sort of scanlation for the newest haru chapter i guess raws and summaries are the only thing to go on now a days. *sigh*

ah sexy iwaki from the calendar! im beginning to really like iwaki more and more and really understand katou's obsession with him! he gets sexier everytime we see him! no offense to katou lovers or anything. i guess its my inner seme ...
  9. Demeter
    Demeter
    @noone: see see why I wanted to leave, you become violent when it comes to Iwaki *tries to protect herself* This is called obsession, not love *ouch*
    O______O You are indeed the devil! Katou's death??!!! Don't joke about that Or... Have you seen Misery? Do you remember what happened to the writer who wanted to kill his character? Be careful noone, there are lots of Katou's crazy fangirls out there

@shattered: LOL I always use it and never noticed! wamlam, so cute!! XDDD Hahahaha
    Ok I know we're in the Harudaki social group, so please don't kill me or kick me (noone already did T^T) but I want more Boku No Koe!!!! The last raw chapter was just too much!!! I want the translation and a new chapter!!! I'm officially obsessed now and it's not good news
    Katou too becomes sexier and sexier!!! How come I'm always defending Katou? Normally, I like Iwaki as much as him! I'm surrounded by seme here!!! Where are limitedfan and Eien Blue?
  10. noone
    noone
    i don't get violent, i get possessive.

so - no one wants to play with me anymore? i promise to be good. i won't even smack anyone again.

(soon, that is...)

and yeah, since haru's on hold for a month... that means boku no koe too.

or even otodama...

i need some secret diplomacy at least!
Page 27 of 55 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast